3

Hhh. I forgot to updateee

3rd Person POV

Seeing jeongguk stood outside, Seokjin immediately tugged at Jeongguk's ear, and  pulled him to the living room with all his strength despite the younger's protests. Jeongguk flailed his arms around and attempted to swat jin's hand away but failed.

"A-ah ! Jin-hyung, th-that hurts !" He shrieked, biting his lip to prevent himself from cursing at his brother.

He pleaded, "Let go ! .. Jin-hyung !"

Jin finally let go of jeongguk's ear which was now red, and made him sit down on one of the large couches situated in the living room. Jeongguk rubbed his ear, feeling bad for himself and looked around. Only then has he realised that his other hyungs were there, he was busy trying to free himself that he didn't notice the others were there.

"Why are they here ?" Jeongguk asked while pouting, knowing they will witness  him getting scolded (and possibly also get scolded by them). Jimin tutted, "Hey, Is that how you greet your hyungs ?"

Jeongguk was about to say something when his dear Yoongi-hyung cut him off. "Hey kid. Where were you ? Why didn't you answer any of our texts ?" He asked.

"We were worried about you," Namjoon added. Jeongguk opened his mouth to reply but was once again rudely cut off, leaving him with his mouth gaping.

"Are you okay ?!" Hoseok exclaimed loudly as he just walked out of the kitchen to find out the reason behind all of the commotion. Hoseok ran up to him and engulfed him into a tight hug, and he instinctively went to pull the collar of his sweater up to his chin, knowing there would be evident bruises.

After the brief, suffocating hug, things got a little bit hectic so Jeongguk was going to take this opportunity to escape to his room. He stood up quietly and walked away to the stairs until,

"Where do you think you're going ?" Namjoon sounded, causing the others to look at him as well.

Jeongguk looked behind him to see his  Namjoon-hyung and the others eyeing him carefully. He laughed nervously, wondering why they were so good at observing him. Just when he was about to run, too.

He cleared his throat, "Look, i know we still need to discuss where i was this morning but can i at least take a shower first ? You don't want me to stink, right ?"

Jin stared at him unconvinced for a few seconds before deciding that his statement was promising enough. "Fine, Go ahead then. Don't forget to come downstairs later on to have lunch with us."

Jeongguk nodded happily and thanked the older before excusing himself. He ran to his room, his feet padding against the wooden floorboards. He finally reached his room and immediately closed the door, pressing his back against the cool wood and slid down to the floor.

He sighed in relief, at least he could deal with that another time.

-----

ㅡ edited