13

Chu~ ♡

Jeongguk

Jiminie-hyung helped me get dressed and i was soon ready for ㅡ what the hyungs referred to it as ㅡ my date. Honestly, i know taehyung probably just wanted to get to know me better since we haven't seen each other in awhile. However, i am not saying that isn't a date as well.

I grabbed my wallet and other essential stuff along with my car keys, and stepped out the door after putting on a pair of shoes. It was important that i did not arrive late.

Just as i was about to go to the garage where my car was parked, i heard someone tutting behind me and a few footsteps. I turned around and saw Jin-hyung standing by the front door, arms crossed.

He raised an eyebrow, "What do you think you're doing ?" I gave him a sheepish smile before answering, "Uhmm, driving ?" He hummed and continued, "And what have we said about you driving ?" He shook his head at me, pointing his finger.

I let out a sigh and mumbled, "I'm not allowed to drive because i'm pregnant." He walked up to me and pat me on the head, swiftly getting my car keys. "Good ggukie", he smiled. "But you said that was once i enter my second trimester !" I whined.

"Did I ? Oh well, whatever. I need to pick up groceries anyway." He answered curtly, causing me to huff at him. We walked to the car, I plopped into the front passenger seat while jin-hyung, obviously, went to sit in the driver's seat. I gave him one last look as he started the engine. Perhaps he'll be convinced the last time ?

"But hyung, it's just the mall. It isn't far from here" I whined once again, pouting in the process and hoping to atleast convince him. But of course, his mind was set as stone about driving me there. I sighed in defeat and just decided to look out at the scenery outside.

"Bye hyung !" I waved. "Bye gguk, i'll pick you up later." I nodded and waved as jin-hyung left, and giggled when i saw him blow flying kisses towards me. He probably shouldn't do that-

I walked into the mall and went to a certain coffee shop. Taehyung and i agreed to meet up there. I stepped into the coffee shop and was immediately greeted with an amalgamation of different drinks. Not gonna lie, it's kind of making me feel sick but I held my head up high and went on.

Seeing as i was a little bit early, I looked around and decided to sit at a small table for two. I sat down and started playing with my phone. A few minutes passed and someone started approaching my table. I looked up to see Taehyung, looking gorgeous as ever. I immediately gazed up at him and sent him a greeting.

"Sorry if i kept you waiting," he flashed that boxy-smile of his and i felt my heart skip a beat. "It's fine, you didn't." I reassured, and offered him a small smile.

"You don't want any coffee, gguk ?" He asked while standing up to buy a drink. I was about to say yes but i remembered about the baby. "Ah, it's fine, hyung. I don't like coffee that much anyways" i said. Taehyung looked at me and said, "Oh, is that so ?" and i merely nodded.

We were walking around the mall with bags in hand. Until, i saw a baby store. I stopped in my tracks and stared at the baby clothes and furniture inside the store. My hand unconciously went to my stomach and about to caress it when-

"Hey jeongguk. You alright ?" I turned to the voice and saw taehyung staring at me. I quickly nodded and replied with a small 'yeah'.

"Why'd you stop walking ?" He asked and followed my gaze to where i was looking. His mouth formed an 'O' shape when he realised what i was looking at.

"A baby store ? Cute, huh. I'd love to have a kid of my own someday", He glanced longingly towards the store and i couldn't help but feel a part of me melt.

My lips curled slightly at the thought, "M-me too "
'Should i tell him ?'

I snapped out of my thoughts when i realised my hand was hovering over my small bump. I quickly dropped my hand to my side and pulled taehyung to face the other direction, pointing to a store he'd seem interested in.

"Oh look, it's a gucci store !"

-----

A/N

I hope you had a nice week ! Mine honestly wasn't the best but the past is in the past, right ?

Thankyou for supporting this book and i'll see you in the next chapter. Take care ! 💜

ㅡ edited