15

3rd Person POV

Jeongguk then started, "Hyung..."

"Yes ?" Taehyung asked, bright smile still on display. Jeongguk sighed slightly, "Well, you see.. I have something to tell you ,"

"What is it ?" He urged, now more serious.'
This is it.' , jeongguk thought and took a deep breath. Seeming as if sensing jeongguk's nervousness, taehyung reached out to lock their hands together, silently comforting the younger male.

"Well- uh, remember when we- uhm- slept, together ?" Taehyung nodded quietly, "So like, a few weeks after that, i started feeling unwell at times and would get head aches often. I didn't seem to get better so i went to the hospital to see a doctor."

Taehyung now feeling quite worried about the younger, squeezes the aforementioned's hand. Jeongguk sent him a grateful smile.

"After a checkup, urine sample and ultrasound later, the Doctor brought me my results." Jeongguk laughed softly and stared into taehyung's eyes. "Taehyung-hyung.. I- I'm pregnant and it's your child."

Jeongguk shut his eyes tightly, preparing for the worst. But all that he could feel was a warm body engulfing him in a hug. His eyes shot open in surprise as taehyung was practically suffocating him in the hug, leaning over the table.

Without him realising, hot tears rolled down his cheeks. He felt such a great sense of relief. Taehyung then let go of him and cupped jeongguk's cheeks with both of his hands. Jeongguk could see the tear tracks that stained the older's face.

"It- It's really mine ?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk nodded and taehyung smiled widely. "I can't believe i'm actually gonna be a father," he gushed. He hugged jeongguk one more time before sitting down in front of him.

Jeongguk broke down crying, he was beyond glad that taehyung accepted him and his baby. Taehyung wiped jeongguk's tears away, cooing at how precious he looks.

"Hyungie, thankyou so much" jeongguk whispered. "Thankyou for carrying our child, jeongguk-ah", taehyung replied.

Now here they were, inside taehyung's car because the older insisted that he drives jeongguk home. The whole ride was either  consisted of singing or comfortable silence. Once they arrived, taehyung parked outside the house. He turned to take jeongguk's hands in his making the younger smile at the gesture.

"Hyung.." jeongguk spoke, "Now that i told you about the baby, what- uh- happens to y'know-" "What happens to us ?" Taehyung cut in. Jeongguk nodded slowly. "Well.. i'd love for us to finally be more than friends. Then we can raise our child together."

Jeongguk flushed red at the thought, quickly replying. "Yeah, i'd like that too."
Taehyung chuckled while looking at jeongguk's pretty face.

Taehyung cupped jeongguk's cheek and leaned in closer. Jeongguk understood the action and kept one of their hands intertwined. His eyes fluttered closed as taehyung filled the space between them, lips molding together perfectly. It was a sweet, short kiss that made both of their stomachs fill with butterflies ㅡ much different than their previous kisses that was filled with lust and passion.

They soon broke apart, getting lost in each other's eyes. Taehyung gave jeongguk one last peck before exchanging goodbyes and jeongguk finally got out of the car. Jeongguk waved as taehyung drove away and opened the front door.

He took off his shoes and was greeted by his hyungs in the sitting room. He sat down and got comfortable as his jin-hyung handed him some nice warm tea. He carefully took a sip and started setting his cup down.

"How was your date ?" His yoongi-hyung suddenly asked. He almost spilled his tea. He coughed and answered shortly, "Good."

"So you don't deny it's a date ?" His jimin-hyung asked. This time he was in the middle of drinking his tea and he almost choked to death. He then calmly stated, "No comment." He slowly set down his cup again, mentally preparing for anymore questions. Although, what startled him the most was when his hoseok-hyung asked-

"How was your first kiss together ?" At that, jeongguk's face turned bright red and he almost threw a pillow at his hyung while jin watched the scene calmly. "W-what ?!"

His hyungs were surprised at his reaction. "Wait, you guys really kissed ?? I was just joking." his hoseok-hyung shrieked. Everything went hay wire and it only stopped when namjoon took charge of the situation. "Okay, everybody calm down !" He said loudly. All of them did and sat down.

"Soo, you guys actually kissed ?"

"About that, what if i told you it wasn't the first kiss we had and that taehyung was the father of the child-" jeongguk mumbled out quiclly as he fiddled wuth his fingers. All 5 of the males who had just learned the information had their jaws dropped to the floor.

-----

A/N

Please do comment more, it gives me more motivation to write and makes it more enjoyable.

Thankyou all 😊

ㅡ edited