Ain't You Gettin Paper

"Thought I heard somebody say they was a breadwinner!"

I yelled as I twerked to one of my favorite Gates song.
***
- Before I go any further, let me introduce myself! I'm Alondra. Alondra Shabazz! Weird name, I know 🙄. My friends just call me Lonni...

     I'm currently 17 and I would say I'm pretty laid back and chill. I don't do drama, or be all in other people's mess. I just goof around and hang with my two best friend's.

     If you wanna know what I look like, I'm short- 5'6 to be exact. Brownskin and slim thick 😛 (with my cute ahh)
OK! I'm sorry.. Let me get back to the story.
***
     I was in my room with my bestfriends, Giovanni- (Gio for short). And my main ting, Sydni. We were just chilling vibin' and dancing to music in my room- our everyday routine after school.
Most of the time I would have the house to myself until late at night when my mom got back from work. She's been putting in extra shifts at her job she just recently started so we can get back on track with bills. Her not having a job for a few months really set us back financially.
My mom used to work at a bank but sadly was fired due to her getting sick and having to miss a lot of days. But knowing my mom, she always bounces back.

My mother, Alanna just started a job working at some call center 20 mins from the house. She has been doing hella OT to keep food on the table for us and keep up with bills we got behind on. I can say I really appreciate her working so hard, but sometimes I do miss her. It's been hard here for us though, and I can say I've tried helping out.
     I offered to get a job, but my mom refused and said to just enjoy my younger years while I still have them. So that's exactly what I did.

     We have a cute little two bedroom apartment for me and her. I love it because it's not in too bad of a neighborhood, but it's still not the greatest.
After I finished dancing with my bestfriend Syd we sat on my bed, tired and out of breath from twerking. I looked over to my right at Gio who was stretched across my bed with his left hand behind his head, and his right hand in the front of his pants. I looked at him, mugging him until he felt my death glare.

"What tf you looking at lil midget?" He asked

I put my hand on my chest and sat my neck back.

"Who you talking to lil dick ass nigga?" I asked.

"Keep talking, imma show you what this lil dick do ma" Gio said looking at me and then licking his bottom lip slow.

Whooo! That muthafucka know he fiiiinnne..

"Yea yea, I hear you shrimp dick. Roll up though." I told him tossing him a pack of 'Natural Leaf Game'

"Ard ma" he replied

I looked to my left at Syd. She was looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"What, girl??" I asked her.

"Oh nothinggg..." she dragged.

I rolled my eyes and laid down watching Gio roll up his weed.
***
When Gio finished rolling the three blunts we all got comfortable in my bed, each smoking our own blunt.

"What y'all trynna do the rest of the night?" I asked.

"Shit, we can just chill in here and smoke to be honest." Sydni suggested.

"But we always do that" I whined while pouting.

"Well what do you wanna do crybaby ass girl?" Gio asked me.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Let's do something fun, I'm kinda tired of chillin'. Is that what we gonna be doin' all summer?" I questioned looking at both of of them on each side of me.

"Now you know we about to act up this summer, period." Sydni said sticking out her tongue doing a little twerk from her seat on the bed.

"Yea. Y'all have fun with that.. Imma head out tho. Syd, you need a ride home?" Gio asked her.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay over." She replied.

"Bet. See y'all, lock up behind me ma."

A few seconds later I heard the front door close. Syd immediately turned to me.

"So why y'all not together? Don't act like I ain't notice y'all flirting and shit" Syd commented. She was all for me and Gio being a 'thing'.

"I don't know Syd, I'm not trying to rush into anything after Corey."

Corey was my ex I just recently broke up with 3 months ago

"Bitch you been single three months, that's enough time to get over him. He wasn't all that cute anyways." She stated rolling her neck.

"I'm about to go shower" I told her, avoiding her question. "Go lock the door."

"Yea ok hoe."

I grabbed my towel from off the back of my bedroom door making my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower making sure my water was warm enough before getting in. While in the shower I thought about Gio and what it would be like to actually be his girlfriend. I got this weird tingling sensation in my stomach and decided to wash my body to get back to my bed quicker so I can lay down.
When I finished my shower, I left the water running for Syd and got out some extra clothes for her considering we were around the same size. I pulled out some boy shorts and a crop top to sleep in for tonight. I grabbed my Bath and Body Works lotion 'Pretty As A Peach' and moisturized my body while Syd was in the shower. Just as I was pulling on my crop top she walked in.

"Your clothes are on the bed" I told her.

"Thanks pooh."
***

After getting comfortable and watching a few movies for some hours with Syd, we decided to call it a night and get ready to go to bed for school in the morning.

To: Gio Baby 🙄❤️💪🏾
Good night bsf 🤞🏾😘
               Sent 10:02pm
Gio Baby 🙄❤️💪🏾
Good night kid 😏
               Received 10:05pm

I locked my phone and put it on the charger along with Syd's phone. I looked at her sprawled across my bed already sleep. Guess the weed put her out lol.

 Guess the weed put her out lol

Alondra