One Day I'll Get Over My Pride

A few weeks later

"Fuck that bitch up, before I do it myself, bestfriend!" Sydni yelled at me.

     I threw punch after punch at this weird ass, delusional whore. Her and Gio had got into a huge argument after school. The last day of school, of all days 🙄 So here I am beating her fucking face in because Nique-this clingy, ran through thot that is in love with Gio- tried tf out of me.
     I overheard her argument with Gio when I heard my name being mentioned in the same sentence as a hoe. So you know I politely got my ass out Gio's car and walked over to her.

"Speak of this hoe ass bitch-"

And that was all she was able to get out after I decked her right in her shit for disrespecting me. I'm nowhere near a hoe, I've only slept with one person. Plus, that was way back when I was 15 anyways.
     As I punched her again she grabbed me by my hair to try and pull me on the ground. I kicked her in the stomach, the sudden pain making her let my hair go. I stood over her, getting on her and punching her face as hard as I could while she tried to block my hits. I pounded my fist into her face until I saw blood leaking.
     Satisfied, I got off of her and looked around at the crowd gathered to see the fight in the parking lot.

"You done talking reckless now, bitch? You mad because you can't have Gio? And you think him and I have something going on so you throw dirt of my name? How old are we again? 12!? I asked yelling.

      She had me beyond fucked up calling me out my name. One thing I did not tolerate was disrespect. Come correct or catch these hands, simple. I hope she learned what happens when you talk down on me.
     I got back in the car waiting to leave the school premises before I got caught. I refused to get in trouble the last day. Gio got in the car pulling off

"Dog, that bitch Nique is outta pocket!" He exclaimed

"Fucking Delusional too. I understand she wants you, but don't get me caught up in your mess." I said to him. "Keep your hoes in line"

     Me and him aren't even together and I already have problems from his hoes he can't keep in line. I could just imagine what it'd be like in a relationship with him. That thought alone made me want to forget about my little crush on him.
All the girls want Giovanni because he's extremely attractive plus he's the star of the basketball team. To make it even better he's the valedictorian. Good looks and book smart, total package. Also street smarts if you wanna be technical. Gio has been in the game for a while. His uncle is the cities kingpin. He has him working as a hit man since he's good with a gun. I think he's gonna take over the business one day, I'm not really sure tho. He tries to keep me away from that life.

We decided to just sit in the car when Gio pulled up to my house.

"Let's smoke" he said

"I'm down" me and Syd said at the same time.

We all matched two blunts smoking until we could barely see. I put out the last blunt, looking at Syd & G.

"Doggggggg..."  I said barely able to talk with my major cottonmouth.

"Wassup lil mama" G said

"Yea boo?" Syd asked leaning to the front seat to look at me.

"I'm fucking blowed and hungry as shit." I whined licking my lips.

"Let's go to ihop?" Syd suggested.

     I nodded and looked at G. He looked handsome as ever today in his loose fitted grey tank top with a Detroit 'D' in the center and cargo shorts to go with it. His hair was a wild curly blonde mess on his head and his light skin glowed as if it were made out of pure gold itself. I couldn't help but to get caught up taking in his looks. He looked over at me, eyes  super red and damn near closed and asked me did I like what I saw.