I Told You Stop That Doubtin'

Lonni in MM

AN:/ This chapter may contain rape scenes. If that is a hard topic for you, feel free to skip the chapter ❤️

     I checked myself out in the mirror admiring my outfit.. I decided to wear a white tube tob with cherries on it, a red mid-thigh skirt, and paired it with my red vans. (outfit in MM)
     I thought I looked like a snackkkk so I started dancing in the mirror for practice when we get to the party. I poked my butt out, doing a light twerk watching my butt jiggle. I squatted down twerking looking back at my ass to make sure it was still moving with my tongue stuck out.

Gio Baby 🙄❤️💪🏾
I'm outside ma come out.
                Received 8:27pm

To: Gio Baby 🙄❤️💪🏾
Here I come mtf 💁🏾‍♀️
               Sent 8:30pm

I grabbed all my necessities and headed out the door. I made sure all the lights were off before I went to lock up. I walked to G's car taking in his outfit. He looked cute af.

"Hey bestfriend" I greeted him

"Wassup shorty?"

"Nothing. You look nice" 👀

"Thanks Lonni, you too." He said looking over my outfit biting his pink juicy bottom lip.

     He turned his attention to the road and pulled off in the direction to Sydni's house. 10 minutes later we were pulling up. She was already at the door because I texted her to come out when we were around the corner. Syd looked like a whole baddie. She wore a pink bandanna scarf as a top, ripped jeans and pink snakeskin Jordan 11s.
    Her hair was blue and pink to set the whole outfit off. I had to get out the car and take a picture of her, it was that serious.

***     At the grad party we were all dancing, drunk and high out of our minds

***
     At the grad party we were all dancing, drunk and high out of our minds. I grinded on Syd to I Got U by Gates, while she held my hips. I could feel the boys around us staring, even though my eyes were closed. The weed we smoked had me feeling like I was on ecstasy. Everything just felt too good.

"I'ma show you how I can do.
Throw it back when you rock the move. Reason why I probably rock with you" Syd rapped to me in my ear as she squeezed my ass making me laugh.

     As we continued to dance until the song went off I grabbed her hand and we went to where Gio was. I sat on his lap joining the smoke session with Syd sitting next to us on the arm of the couch. Gio passed the blunt to me and I hit it a few times until I felt the effects of it and put it out since it was small.
     I gave my weed I had in my fanny pack and the 'Green Game' package to Syd, so she can roll up two blunts. When she finished rolling she gave me the left over weed and I put it back in my fanny.

     After the few blunts we all sat on the couch, stuck and unable to move from the strong weed. I swear I felt something tap against my upper thigh, being as I was still sitting on Gio's lap still. I looked back at him with a smirk and got up going into the bathroom. I handled my business and washed my hands. I made sure to check my appearance before leaving out and that's when I ran into Dray.