Wish I Had It

Alondra in MM

     I woke up before my alarm set for 6:30. So I decided to make breakfast for me and Sydni. I crept to my mothers room to make sure she was here. Cracking her door open, I looked in her room to see her in her bed with a scarf wrapped around her head. I slowly walked in her room, getting in her bed rubbing her back.

"Maaaaa..." I whispered

"What, worrisome child of mine?" She said back sighing.

"You want some breakfast?" I asked in a baby-like voice

"Yea, I gotta be up soon anyways.. What time is it?" She asked me.

"About 5:40. What time you gotta leave?"

"7-ish"

"Ok. I'm about to go find something to make"

She rolled over trying to go back to sleep.
***
I ended up making pancakes and bacon. That's all we really had to eat breakfast wise. I made my mama a plate and brought it up to her.

"Here, mommy"

     I handed her the plate of food, sitting on her bed while watching her eat a few bites. She ate another bite of the pancakes, chewing while eyeing me suspiciously like I did something.

"What you do to my shit" she asked me referring to her food.

"What you mean?" I questioned raising an eyebrow

"Why you watching me eat it? You trynna poison me or something?"

I busted out laughing at her crazy self. Why would she think I poisoned her? I just got up from her bed going to get dressed for school.

"Wake up boo" I said shaking Syd, so she could get ready.

She rolled over looking at me and smiling.

"I smell bacon" she whispered with a smirk

"I made pancakes and bacon, that's why"

"Bacon pancakesssss" she sang in her beautiful voice.

"Girl, go eat so you can get yo ass ready."

     I went to my closet to pick a cute outfit for school today. I settled with a camo bodysuit that had savage written across it in red lettering and some black high waisted jeans. I decided to pair the outfit with some customized camo and black Hurraches.
     I went to go straighten my long weave as I heard Syd going to pick out some clothes out of my closet to wear to school since she stayed the night.. She came in the bathroom with me, undressing and hopping in the shower. After I got finished with my hair I decided to finally go get dressed. When I was completely dressed I sat down to eat grabbing two pancakes and a couple pieces of bacon.

Gio should be here soon to drop us off at school-

Honk honk

My thoughts were interrupted by Gio blowing for us to come out. Luckily, I had just finished eating.

"I hope you're ready Syd, Gio is here." I yelled as I threw away my plate.

"Yea, I'm just putting on my shoes"

     Sydni decided to wear my black leggings and a white and black Thrasher shirt to pair with it. She honestly looked cute, effortlessly.
I grabbed my backpack and yelled bye to my mom, as did Syd

"Bye ma!"

"Bye Miss Alanna!" Syd yelled.

"Bye babies!" She responded back.