i'll love you forever ~ johnny x reader

warning: smut

"damn, johnny. they got you real good." i say while sitting on his bed, cleaning up the bloody cut on his cheek. the boys had just come back from a rumble, and since i can't participate in rumbles, i always have to patch them up when they come back. i really want to be in one, though.

"yeah. they always do." he replies while looking outside at dally and sylvia have a make out session. i look away from his injuries and take a quick look at them.

"gross." i state, with pure disgust written upon my face.

"come on, (y/n). it ain't bad." he replies.

"johnny! sylvia's been two-timing dally for god knows how long!" i exclaim.

"well, i mean, yeah. that part's bad. but i'm talking about the k-kissing." he says while blushing.

"ohhhh," i reply with a smirk, "is it because you want us to kiss like that?" i straddle his lap.

      "y-yeah." he sheepishly replies. i grab the collar of his shirt and i crash my lips onto his. we immediately start fighting for dominance, and johnny wins. he pulls away from the kiss to ask for my consent. i nod my head and flash a devilish smirk. he trails down from my lips to my stomach, leaving loves bites to mark his territory. he takes my pants off and kisses my thighs, making me moan. he instantly blushes, and after teasing me for awhile, he takes off my underwear. i close my legs in embarrassment, but he assures me it's nothing to be embarrassed about. he thinks i'm beautiful.

     "don't be embarrassed, (y/n.) you are absolutely gorgeous and you have nothing to be ashamed of." he says. the confidence in his voice surprised me, and it made me feel comfortable. i slowly spread my legs. instantly, he starts rubbing me, earning a soft moan. his motions grow quicker and quicker, causing me to squirm uncontrollably. i finally reach my climax and i scream in pleasure.

     i pull down johnny's underwear to reveal a hard member. i lay back down, and he starts to suck on my sweet spot. "johnny, just fuck me already!" i exclaim with a chuckle. his face turns bright red as he aligns himself with me.

      "are you r-ready?" he shyly questions. i reply with a smile. he slowly enters me, and my breath hitches. his thrusts become faster and faster, making me unable to form coherent sentences.

     "JOHNNY!" i scream. all of tulsa probably heard us. i hear grunts coming from johnny, and we release together. we both heavily pant.

     "that was...amazing." johnny states, in between breaths. i kiss his forehead before changing into a t-shirt and some sweatpants. while we cuddle, he says something unexpected.

    "i'll love you forever, (y/n.)"

     "and i'll love you forever, johnny."

-------------------------------------------------------

a/n: ok so um that was my first smut. wow. this was requested by the rat kid fadedr0ses . show her some love and support. i will try to update everyday, but i may miss a few days because your girl is a busy person. i hope you guys enjoyed this. peace out.