I would never hurt you

"Leave. Just leave."
Tom's mouth stayed at a hault once he heard these cold, Stern words come from the Norski.

He wanted to say something, but he couldn't, the tone in voice that had suddenly rung in his ears abruptly paused his actions, he was still, lifeless, he wanted to cry, but what would that do? What would that help him accomplish?

The Brit looked down at his feet, a sudden wave of guilt coursing through him.

Fear, that's what he felt at this moment, though they were only arguing over something simple, Tom couldn't help but feel as if he was the blame for everything, as he was always told anyway.

It was his fault, he was in the wrong, Only problems would arise when he was around, he was bad luck, something no one would want to be near.

°•|In Tom's mind|•°

"You're nothing! Did you hear me?! Nothing!" He subconsciously nodded "Tell me Tom! What are you?!" A loud, haunting voice rang through Tom's ears as he slowly drifted away from reality "Nothing.." The Brit whispered, his voice barely audible, he didn't want to say these words, not again, he didn't want to go through it, but he had to, it would be better than the consequence he'd be subdued to.

"What was that?! I didn't hear you, say it again you peice of shit!" He wanted to say something, anything, let out what little anger he had inside of him, anything, anything at all, but he couldn't, fear overtook every sense of emotion that he had, if he argued he'd get hurt, a kind of hurt that nobody should have to go through, if he showed even the littlest act of rebellion, he would go as far as to say he was scared for his life, so he never did so, he would obey, let whatever was going to happen happen, he could never escape, that's the conclusion he came too when his last desperate cries for help led to that horrid night, a night he dreaded to remember.

The voice chuckled, Tom could feel a shit eating grin go across the face of said voice, his ex boyfriend's..to be exact.

"That's right you slut! You're fucking nothing! A useless good for nothing peice of shit, you're lucky I'm even here to provide a roof over your head! Fuck your ungrateful ass!"

Tom's p.o.v

"Always complaining about how you have to sleep on the couch"

..You purposely broke my bed

"You always tell people that you're in pain, for what? Planning on telling them what happens at home?! Think before you do that you whore!"

You rape me..and beat me..every night

"You have a roof over your head! Be grateful! Slut!"

This is my house..

"I own you."

No you don't

"You, subject, to me."

I..I don't have to

"You're useless, nobody wants you, and that's why you came running to me hm?"

I thought you loved me

"I said it before and I'll say it again"

But you didn't.

"You.Are.Nothing."

"No."

"..What was that..?"

"I..I-i said no"

"Aha, I'll give you time to apologise for talking back, I never asked for your opinion, let alone gave you permission to speak. Say you're sorry, Now."

"N..no"

"Aha! You think this is a game don't you?! Apologise before I break your fucking jaw you whore, you're lucky I haven't beaten the shit out of you yet!"

"I said n-no! Y.. you're a h..
horrible person! I..I won't listen to you anymore..!"

Wh-what am I doing

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"No no n..no no no no no no, Please! I didn't mean it, don't hurt me! S-stop! Leave me alone! Stop! It hurts! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Stop!"

.

.

.

3rd p.o.v
°•|back to present|•°

"Stop.."

"..Hm? Were you even listening to me?"

Tord's voice broke the abrupt silence that came after Tom's barely audible plea for help emerged from nowhere.
He was confused, Tom was silent for at least 30 minutes after he had told him to leave, daydreaming maybe, that was hard to believe since he was standing perfectly straight.

"Thomas?"

Tom's head shot up when his name was called and he looked up at the Norski, fear reminiscing in his voids of darkness. Tord made a small gesture, attempting to place his hand on Tom's shoulder, clearly worried about what was happening to his shorter boyfriend.

"S-stop!" The shorter male moved back, collapsing onto the floor with his hands covering his head, he was shaking, his lip trembling, sweat ran down his now pale skin and his neck began feeling parched, this used to be a daily thing to happen, but now these sudden feelings were foreign to the Brit, he was scared.

Tord looked down at him, confused as to what he was talking about, The Norski's confused blank expression soon turned into guilt once he realized the situation, he slowly kneeled down beside the trembling Brit and threw his arms around the shorter male, attempting not to scare him

"Thomas, baby, I would never.."

Tord mentally beat himself up for letting such a horrid thing happen over a simple argument, he knew what had happened to Tom, he knew why he acted this way after he made that gesture, thing's were getting heated, he was mad, even shouting, Tom must have thought he was going to hit him.

He would never, that never came across Tord's mind, even when things seemed like they would get physical with Tom those thoughts never provoked him, The Norski would never think about hurting him, especially with the Brits last relationship in mind, he was reminded everyday of the horrid events that happened to Tom before he came around.

He was reminded with the scars and bruises that seemed to never fade away from Tom's body, they seemed permanent, both physically and mentally, it always irked him whenever they would be cuddling or in any situation where Tom's body would be shown, the scars were always there.

Tord would always kiss the bruises, always managing to put a smile on his boyfriend's face whenever his bruises showed, reminding him that he was their, would always be there for him, and would never hurt him.

Ever.

°•| I'm not dead holy shit, lmao I'll be updating when I can,
Btw this is part one of this story so you've been left on a cliffhanger>:p |•°