Over It

^^•°
Warning: vv short, just like you uwu
__________

"What the hell you idiot!! I knew you were dumb but not that fucking dumb who the fuck does that??!!"

Tom screamed in Tord's pale, dying face.

"You know I can't make it on my own you dumbass, you should've let me take the hit.."

After a few seconds of silence Tom jumped out of his skin once his closed door opened  and he was tackled down on his bed by the Norksi that clearly had no intention of letting him escape his grasp.

He hitched his breath once Tords hands touched his skin and he began to tickle him, Tom laughing and giggling uncontrollably.

Now dying from tickles wasn't on the list of ways to die for Tom but that was clearly what was going to happen right now.

Tord's hand immediately retreated from around Tom's torso and he sat up once Tom actually got a chance to breathe.

The Brit wiped his tears of laughter from around his eyes and falling onto his cheeks, he sniffled and looked up at Tord, a wide smile plastered on his face as he was pulled into a gentle hug, rubbing his cheeks gently against Tord's chest and wrapping his arms around Tord's neck, falling onto him.

"Why'd you come in here òwó?"

Tord raised a brow at Tom's sudden innocence and kissed his cheek.

"Nothing, I just wanna know who this "dumbass" you were raging about is"

Tom resisted the urge to laugh in Tord's face and jump on the bed being extra and singing "It's you, it's always you" to him just to somehow find that it was recorded and put on tiktok.

"100 precent not you that's for sure, you're more of an asshole yourself"

>:O

Tord gasped and placed his hand over his chest, Tom pushing away from him to play along.

"I am NOT an asshole you nishkabob!"

Tom gasped as well looking genuinely hurt.

"Did you just call me a nishkabob?!"

Tord huffed and narrowed his eyes at Tom, a playful look still in his glistening grey eyes.

"Yes yes I did"

Tom was the one to gasp this time, but he took this playful conversation to a whole nother level.

"YOU'RE A POOPY HEAD!"

Tord died from that amazing roast and Tom won a medal for best memer boy of 2019

The end.
_____

PRECIOUS'
( ˘ ³˘)♥