genтle aѕ yoυr тoυcн۵۵

♡♡

______
Tom let out one of his stifled sniffles once a tear drop escaped his glossy black eyes.

The Brit had just returned from getting his wisdom teeth removed, he wanted Tord to be there with him but he couldn't; Tord, unfortunately, had an unscheduled SAT exam that he needed to take in order to attend the college he applied for, so he went.

Tom sighed as he placed his pink DS down beside him on the bed, along with the stylus.

A single tear falling from his wide eyes, the excruciating pain that came after the numbing faded away from the surgical procedure, and his undesirable want for Tord to be there made him feel defeated, he knew he couldn't do anything about it, so he cried, letting the waterfall like tears escape his tired sockets.

After a while of letting the tears flow, Tom began heaving, the crying became unsteady, his heart pounded with every motion, he arched his upper half while his thigh high sock covered legs remained Criss crossed, pulling the sleeves of his pink hoodie to fit over his pale pink flushed fingers, placing them onto his chest.

The boy's heart hurt, nothing serious, he just urged for the touch of his red hoodied boyfriend, he craved to be held in his arms, he always felt safe, and warm in his lovers grip, something he just couldn't possibly explain.

After what felt like an eternity of crying the Brit slowly collapsed to his side, too tired, weak, and in pain, he just stayed still on his bed. Rubbing his milky white legs together from the abrupt wind that came from his open window, he wanted to get up and change his outfit, the oversized pink hoodie he wore under dark pink pastel jumper shorts that ended just above his thighs. But he couldn't. Or he'd die.

He stared vacantly at his side window, the view of the sunset a blur to him, his poised tears dim and faint; almost as if he were looking through a white crystal of sorts; he glared at the sight for some time before tucking his legs up near his chest, Intertwining his slim fingers together to get some sort of warmth from his hands other than the sleeves of his hoodie that covered them.

He let a final tear escape his glossy and red tinted left eye, and roll over the bridge of his nose, racing down his cheek only to stain his bed sheets with the single drop.

The Brit let out yet another sniffle, not wanting anything to escape his now runny nose.

He closed his eyes, succumbed to the agonizing pain in his mouth; the coldness from the nightfall taking over the day, the long hours of crying, and the heartfelt pain that hurt him excruciatingly, he gave up, surrendered, finally, falling asleep.

xX_______Xx

Tom woke up to the sound of his curtains closing, his stomach ached, though he refused to pay attention to that.

Slowly and steadily opening his eyes the Brit realized he had been moved, he was now on the middle of his bed, the blankets and covers placed neatly over his body, he was warmer too. Feeling his face after a water drop ran down his nose he felt a wet, cold cloth on his forehead, he took it off and his mind immediately raced to Tord for some odd reason, Sorry Edd and Matt but you're oh so very irrelevant at the moment.

He looked over at the person who had been closing his curtains, Matt, and looked around the room once more, there was a lava lamp on his wooden brown dresser beside his closet, farthest to him on the left, he didn't recall that being there, or maybe he was hallucinating? The Brit was so lost and confused he just felt like crying again, but was stopped when the voice of a person he forgot was with him spoke.

"Hey, Tom, does your mouth still hurt? Tord got you your medicine."

That's it, that's all it took for Tom to go wide eyed and clench his jaw as lightly as he could, the mention of the pain he had gotten a break from while he was passed out.