ATTENTION SINNERS

I'LL BE EDITING THIS BOOK A LOT

EVERYTHING'S GONNA CHANGE

HHH-

THE TITLE, THE COVER, AND EVERYTHING

ISTG

FLUFF IS ABOUT TO CONSUME YOUR LIFE

IDK WHY THIS IS ALL CAPS BUT Y'KNOW,

WHY NOT

THANK YOU FOR DEALING WITH MY SHIT

I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I SWEAR

HERE,

UH-

TAKE THIS UNFINISHED SMUT STORY I STARTED??

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The door clicked open as Tom let himself inside of the large entrance of the mansion, the lights turning on immediately when he took a step past the doorway, he looked around taking in the details of the room, it was all white, with red furniture and the occasional sight of different colors.

He bit his lip as he walked towards a clear white glass table that stood in front of the red sofa in the middle of the large room, a white box was beside another small plant on the table, he lifted the cover open and the box revealed a set of cigars, he picked one up and curiously placed it near his nose, smelling it, though he was used to the smell of smoke that Tord gave off, getting a chance to smell it again just became a habit of his, he liked the smell of Tord, he wanted to feel like he was there with him.

Tom looked around the room once more before turning to head towards the large stair case that lead to the second floor of the large house, there was nothing in the room for him anyway.

As he made his way up the stairs he began slowly stripping down, he wore his usual baby blue jumper dress but the turtle neck ended just above his nape, it wasn't a baggy set this time, but tight enough to show his curves, he had taken his black leather boots off when he first stepped into the house so he didn't have to worry about that.

The Brit reached the top of the stairs in a matter of seconds and slid the thigh length jumper dress off from the top, pulling the fabric slowly off of his collar bone and around his shoulders down his somewhat tanned pale arms and released to hit the floor in one swift motion. He moved his right leg up and stepped over the clothing that was now on the white tiled floor, he walked down the slightly heavily lit halls, shivering at the coldness circulating through the house, he peaked his head into a room that was at the end of the hall and walked into it, not bothering to close the door assuming that no one was home.

Tom slid down a rubber band that was around his wrist and pulled his hair up into a messy bun that stuck up and sighed as he took a step into the luke warm water in the tub, he sat down in the liquid and let his body get submerged in the water, giggling slightly as the bubbles stuck to his neck and the water swayed around his body, he had sensitive skin, abnormally sensitive to say the least, he had a specific body wash that he had used but this was an acception.

After what felt like an hour, Tom slowly stood out of the water, the liquid gliding down his body and into the now mildly temperature filled tub, small forms of bubble foam still clung to his body, he reached over and grabbed a small towel that hung on a rack beside the open door, he dabbed the white fabric of the small towel around his neck, drying off his collar bone and down to his chest, moving to his arms and onto his stomach. Tom lifted his left leg and placed it on the ledge of the tub, drying off the water that dripped down into the slightly foam filled bath, stepping out and doing so again with the other leg.

After drying off completely, Tom took another towel that was folded on the rack, he wrapped it around his chest but not before drying off his hair, feeling too cold to even dare step out with nothing covering him.