love notes - mikey way

someone requested mikey way fluff, I'm hoping this counts

mikey had little habits before he left for tour.
leaving oversized hoodies for me to steal.
stocking up on my favourite cereals so I wouldn't run out.
leaving my medication in carefully organized boxes.
little things that reminded me that he cared, he would come back, it was just temporary.
My favourite of these little things are his post-it notes.

It started maybe a couple years into the relationship. Mikey came back from tour with some rainbow coloured post-its that he had spontaniously bought from one of the many gas stations he stopped at. Whilst he was here he just left little notes reminding me to feed the cat or grab some milk from the store, with little kisses at the end in the form of "xxx"
however, when he went away, I would find notes in the weirdest places, in my shoes, in the cupboards, in the pillow case. They all said the most adorable things.
"don't forget to smile"
"call me when you find this one"
"Love you sososo much"
"I'm running out of things to say, unicorns are real."
finding these little notes around our house made me laugh and I almost alway texted mikey when I found them.
My favourite sticky notes were the ones I found with concert tickets paperclipped to them. Usually it would be a show towards the end of the tour and It would be accompanied with plane tickets to wherever the show was. I loved them because my chemical romance was fucking amazing live but also, mostly, because mikey was there. And mikey would always drag me backstage so we could cuddle and litter eachother with kisses before i inevitably had to leave and the band had to go on to the next show.
when mikey was back from tour he would find that i had collected every single post-it note and stuck them all to the door of the fridge, almost always joined by a little note of mine saying something sappy and romantic.
"love you too mikey"
"I missed you"
"hope you had a nice tour"
but there was one that mikey had always insisted was his favourite.
"turn around"
It sounds very mundane until I tell you that I was stood behind him, down on one knee.
It's safe to say he said yes.