this is a mess

👽👽👽👽👽

👽👽👽👽👽

Running outside, Alex and ZhenZhen ran to the toliet out house while Dariush, Gabriel and Ryder hid underneath the stairs.

Dariush and Gabriel had gone under first and Ryder had quickly slid herself under, both boys quickly helping her in. Since there was lack of room, Ryder was sat in between Gabriel's legs, who had placed his arms around her shoulders, holding her protectively.

They sat still and quietly, their breaths hitching when the monster approached their hiding spot. The monster had walked upon the stairs, the wood slightly cracking under his weight.

The monster paused just above the three and Dariush made a whimper that could have possibly gotten the attention of the monster.
Ryder covered his mouth and whisper.

"Shh Don't speak"

The monster then went back down the stairs and started heading towards where ZhenZhen and Alex were hiding.
Ryder immediately slid out of the hiding spot.

"We got to go. Come on" Gabriel said as he went to follow Ryder but he  was stopped by Dariush.

"Stop what are you doing? We go an alien-proof hiding spot!" Dariush whined.

"We have to help them! Besides Ryder is already out there!" Gabriel left the hiding spot and with a groan, Dariush left it.

As the three of them stood there, the sound of metal bending and smashing. They all turned and gave out worried sighs.

"Aw hell no!" Dariush groaned.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE IDIOTS! RUN!" Ryder screamed at the boys.

"Go! Shit go!" Gabriel and Dariush sprinted over to Ryder.

"Ryder what are you doing?!" Gabriel asked when she wasn't moving. She was going through her bag and pulled out a flare gun.

"JUST GO! I'LL CATCH UP!!" She yelled as she aimed the gun at the dog. Just as the dog got close enough, she fired.

"RYDER!!" Alex screamed and she turned to see ZhenZhen and Alex running at her.

"Hurry! Hurry!" She pulled them along as the dog chased behind them.

They saw the capsule and went to the door. Gabriel and Dariush screamed through the window but the others couldn't hear them.

Just then, a growling sound was heard.

"Move move" Ryder whispered to the youngers ones as they moved around the capsule. ZhenZhen going the other way and Alex going the other.

Just then his scream was heard and Ryder immediately sprinting over to him but the alien had been fried by the capsules blasters.

"Are you okay?" Ryder asked as she quickly turned the boy and examined him.

"Y-yeah I'm okay" Alex breathed out.

Everyone stood there panting and tired.

"I think we got rid of them"

Ryder turns.

"Big Alien! Coming! Run!" Ryder screams and they all turn, swearing under their breaths as they spot the huge alien.

They sprinted away trying to get as fast as they could but a collective of screams were heard when the alien pinned them down on the ground.

Its multiple eyes scanned all the kids before laying its eyes on Dariush. It let out a loud roar before what seemed at the time to be his tongue came out and went into Dariush's throat.

Ryder thinking quick, pulled out the knife from the bag. She let out a roar herself before swinging the knife, chopping its 'tongue' of the alien.

The alien let out a scream before it re-grew back his tongue and hissed at Ryder. Just before it could do any damage to her, it was shot down, rolling off the kids and going dead.

The kids put a great distance between them and the alien before running off again.

Dariush was whining and complaining, and Gabriel was getting sick of it.

"Shut up! I can't think with your constant bitching!" Gabriel yelled.

From that statement, the boys argued and argued. About multiple things.

The girls exchanged looks before nodding at each other.

Both of them let out a scream before raising their hands and slapping the boys.

ZhenZhen first, left way, then Ryder, right way. Double slaps.

"Why did you slap me!" Alex asked. They both shrugged.

"What we do in life, echo's in all eternity" ZhenZhen says.

"Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding with sun on your face, don't be troubled! For your in Elysium and you're already dead" Zhenzhen spoke before walking off.

The boys all turned to Ryder.

"If your bitching more than me, than you've got a serious problem. So when you ladies are finished, feel free to join us in the shed" Ryder said with sass before following behind ZhenZhen.

"Damn! She's hot!" Dariush exclaimed as he followed.

"Man, she's tougher than us three combined" Alex stated also going with then.

Gabriel just gave a little woah before also chasing after them.

All of them had stopped in front of a shed. They were all talking but Ryder was out of it, her mind was else where.

"Wait! You want to go 70 miles into the city! The alert said to not go into metropolitan areas not go straight to it" Dariush's loud voice snapped him out of it.

"We don't have to take it to Pasadena. Lets just take this key down the mountain and take it to adults. Let them take it to JPL" Zhen said and there was a pause.

"There's a sheriff down a bit, we could take it to a cop" Gabriel spoke up and Ryder shuffled uncomfortably.

"Great idea Gabriel, now lets get some bikes and kick some ass!" Zhen said as she walked inside the shed.

"I love your english Zhen" Ryder said with a smirk while going into the shed too.