invaded

^ outfit ^

"Ah sorry guys, some kid shit in the canoe while shooting rapids" The lady girl told Logan and a group of loud groans were heard.

Ryder, she could care less. She didn't want to go in the first place but Logan had forced her to get in the van.

She stood behind the group beside ZhenZhen with her ear buds in listening to some music.

As she stood there chewing on some gum, Zhenzhen nudged her and motioned for Ryder to follow.
Ryder followed behind the younger girl as she heard the calling of little Alex also following.

"Zhenzhen! Ryder! Do you know where we're going?" Alex called out but neither girls bothered to answer.

Ryder had followed ZhenZhen all the way to a rocks ledge. Zhenzhen looked down at the flyer before spreading her arms out with a smile. Ryder smiled and laughed.

She took her ears buds and shoved them in her pockets. Just as she did she heard the screaming of Alex.

The two girls looked at each other before heading towards the screaming.

When they did, there was Alex being held by the edge if the cliff by Dariush.

"Hey!" Ryder yelled out and Dariush turned around.

"Leave. Him. Alone" She said in a straight tone. If you went to her past school, you would know, that's the tone she uses before she gonna whoop your ass.

"Baby i'm just trying to help him out!" Dariush said in a whiny tone.

"Let him go!" Another voice was heard and all the kids turned to the third voice.

In Ryder's eyes, he was a boy around her age and he was a Good looking young man.

"Move along mountain hobo! We ain't got no qualms with you" Dariush said to the boy.

"Who you calling mountain hobo?" The boy said in an annoyed tone.

Dariush moved away from the edge thankfully and stood right in front of the boy. He chucked Alex to the ground roughly.

Ryder bent down, gripping his arm and easily pulling him to his feet. Dusting him off and making sure he was okay, she sighed, cracking her neck and joining the two quarreling boys.

"Big mistake bro" Dariush says and Ryder just rolls her eyes.

"Five years of Krav Maga bitch, i'll Gal gadot you so hard, what's your ground game?" Dariush was acting so tough and cocky that it was going to make Ryder laugh.

Dariush threw a punch at the boy but missed terribly and the boy took his chance, punching Dariush right in the nose.

He fell back and was about to fall on Ryder but she turned making him fall on the ground. Ryder and the boy made eye contact and the two blushed without realizing.

The two of them turned to Alex.

"You okay?" He asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I'm okay, thanks" Alex says.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Gabriel" The boy introduced.

"You live around here?" Alex asked.

Gabriel hesitates for a second.

"Y-yeah, you guys are from the, ummm camp right?" Gabriel asked while looking at Ryder. She just nodded.

"Their not much of a talker" Alex told Gabriel who was still looking at the girl.

"Ryder. Zhezhen" Ryder points at herself then at ZhenZhen. Gabriel smiles at her and she gives her eyebrow a twitch.