chaos

👽👽👽👽👽

👽👽👽👽👽

Entering the shed, Gabriel and Ryder bent down by the bikes where the padlock was.

"They gave us the code at registration....Its um 6-6-9" Dariush said.

Gabriel struggled with the lock and Dariush wasn't making it any better with his words.

"Come on man! What are you doing? Are you dumb or something?" Dariush said and both Gabriel and Ryder looked at him.

"He's not dumb" Ryder said as she turned to Gabriel who was now standing.

"Zhen do you mind?" Ryder asked her and Zhen nodded. Ryder pulled Gabriel back a bit.

"Wait...there's only four bikes" Gabriel realised when he stepped back and looked.

"Oh don't worry, i've got my own ride" Ryder smirks as she picks up her skateboard.

"You know how to ride a skateboard?" Gabriel asked.

"Do you really think someone who looks, acts and dresses like me doesn't?" Ryder answered his question with a question. He gave a nod as if to say "touché."

"I can't go with you" Alex said saddly.

"Why?" Ryder asked as she picked up her motorcycle styled helmet.

"I don't know how to ride a bike" He said.

"Cool we out" Dariush said plainly. Everyone glared at him.

"No, we went to your camp and everyone left you, how did you feel?" Gabriel said to Dariush who just sighed silently knowing he lost this argument.

"We're going to teach you okay?" Ryder told the boy and he gave a nervous nod.

"But first lets get cleaned up and changed. Especially you Dariush, Alien snot doesn't look good on you" Ryder laughed.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny" He said sarcastically.

"I know right? Lets go Zhen" Ryder walked off with ZhenZhen who was giving a little giggle. Gabriel snorted and Dariush glared at him.

👽👽👽