rest & run

👽👽👽👽👽

👽👽👽👽👽

"I told you this was a stupid idea, you almost got me killed!" Dariush screamed as they ran from the city streets to the roads just outside of it where houses were.

They all slowed down, Dariush gripping Ryder's shoulder and using her as his resting pole to lean on. Ryder rolled her eyes and turned to ZhenZhen.

"如果这个男孩不把他的手从我身上拿开我就杀了他"
("If he doesn't get his hand off me I will kill him") Ryder says to ZhenZhen in chinese making the girl laugh.
(A/N : I'm not sure if the chinese is correct so sorry if its wrong)

The younger girl laughed.

"W-what did she say?" Dariush asked and Ryder turned, glared and shoved his hand off her before moving over to Gabriels side.

"What did you say?" Gabriel whispered.

"If he doesn't get his hands off i'll kill him" She translated and Gabriel gave a laugh.

"What do you think these are after?" ZhenZhen asked.

"Resources maybe? their planet could have gone dry and they came to raid ours" Alex suggested.

"What makes you think that?"

"Nothing. Its the most common invasion plot in movies" alex said and Dariush sighs.

"Maybe they're here for mates" Zhenzhen adds.

"That would explain Dariush's erotic rendezvous with the alien back at camp" Ryder said with a slight laugh and Dariush turned to her.

"No no no that was strictly platonic Ryder" He quickly said with denial in his voice.

"There is no away from those things" ZhenZhen states and Ryder nods.

"ZhenZhens right, the only way to escape those things is to get this key to Dr. Fielding.." Alex said.

Dariush was whining and complaining but Ryder was sort of out of it. She stared at the place around her.

"Alex and ZhenZhens right. There is no where we can hide from those creature, only we can stop it by getting it to Dr.
Fielding....but not without rest and maybe even some sleep" Ryder agreed with the two and also adding in what they all really needed right now.

"This is my street!" Gabriel said when realizing the streets familiarity.

"Can we go in your house?"

"Its my house....but its not my home" Gabriel sniffles and the air turns silent.

"I haven't been totally honest with you guys...the reason I was in the mountain...was because I was in juvie. And I escaped" Gabriel confessed and everyone looked at him sadly.

"So even if my mum is here...she's not gonna want to see me" he sniffed and Ryder held him in a side hug.

"You'll be fine. We'll be fine. Just lead the way Gabriel and we'll get through this together" Ryder said and the boy nodded before leading the way.