Aftermath

After the whole Alien incident, The Five Friends had become a huge hit. They were known as the kids who saved the world from an alien invasion.

Since ZhenZhen, Ryder and Gabriel didn't exactly have any parents, Alex had asked his mother if they could keep them and surprisingly she said yes.

The five stayed as close as they could. They were all basically inseparable.

Alex and ZhenZhen, they were an adorable couple.

Dariush had finally found himself a girl, Ryder did him the owner of setting him up with one of her close friends.

And the two lovebirds? Well...

"How great is it to be sitting outside without worrying about a mad Alien coming to eat you" Gabriel sighed as he sat outside in the sun.

Ryder laughed as she sat down beside him and handed him a ice cream.

"Great, I think I lost 10kg from those dreadful days of running " Ryder joked.

"We should probably thank Alex" Gabriel stated randomly making Ryder tilt her head in confusion.

"Why?" She asked while licking her ice cream.

"If he didn't scream his head off when Dariush was trying to kill him, we wouldn't have met" Gabriel gave Ryder his signature smile which made Ryder blush a bright pink.

"Hey your cheeks are the same color as your ice cream!" Gabriel laughed as he pinched them.

"Don't touch my cheeks!" Ryder laughed as she stood up. She quickly snatched Gabriels Ice Cream before running off.

"Catch me if you cam pretty boy!" She screamed as she saw Gabriel stand up and sprint after her while laughing.

"Come back here Ryder!!" Gabriel shouted as he ran after her.

"You'll never catch me alive!"

Gabriel had finally caught up to Ryder, pulling her by the waist into him, causing Ryder to drop both ice creams.

"My ice cream" Ryder pouted.

"I'll get you another one" Gabriel smiled as he turned Ryders head to face his.

"I love you" Gabriel said.

"I love you too" Ryder replied.

Gabriel attached his lips to Ryder's. The two felt like they were on Cloud9, taking the time to enjoy their alone time. Taking the time to enjoy each others warmth until....

"Eww!! Okay you can stop sucking each others lips off!" The voice of Dariush could be heard causing the two to pull apart.

"You just ruined their moment!" ZhenZhen whined as she whacked Dariush.

"Come on guys! My Mums making  burgers!" Alex said.

"Hey guys!" Gabriel shouted.

"What?" They all asked.

"Last one to the table..." he started and they all smirked.

"IS A STUPID ALIEN!!" They all called before sprinting into the house.

The five could he seen inside, grabbing burgers and stuffing their mouths with food.

"Hold on guys! I left something outside!" Ryder shouted as she opened the front door and picked up her satchel from just beside the door.

Before closing the door, she paused, looking up and right into your eyes.

"Hey! Are you new in town?" She ask's you.

"Ryder!" Gabriels voice could be heard from inside the house. Ryder looked inside and then back at you.

"Do you want to join us for lunch? Alex's Mum makes the best burgers" Ryder smiles but you shook your head politely.

"Oh okay then. Nice meeting you though! I'll see you around okay? Bye!" Ryder waves at you before running back into the house.