Imagine 6 (Gally, After Thomas's arrival)

"Why do you hate Thomas Gally?" You ask your Best friend. Ever since Thomas arrived here Gally had been treating him like klunk. "I don't hate him" He says, lying and continuing to work on what he is doing. You grab his arm and the sudden contact makes him turn his full attention to you. "Please Gally?" You ask and his face softens.

He only showed his big soft side to you because you broke his walls, you were surprised you could. "Gally why do you hate Thomas?" "It's stupid really" He says,avoiding your eyes. "Nothing that bothers you is stupid" He noticed you still gripped his arm but he doesn't care. He looks around to make sure no one is around and then he decides it's safe. "You spend heaps of time with Thomas, I think you like him more the me"

"Gally, I want to tell you something but please don't you dare laugh or I will make you into a pile of shucking klunk ok?" He laughs and you take a deep breath. "I like you a lot Gally, I understand if you don't like me that way but please don't let it ruin our friendship" He frowns for a moment and he concentrates and you gulp.

"It might just ruin our friendship, Y/N" "Crap I shouldn't of told y...." He cuts you off by kissing you mid sentence. You kiss back instantly and his arms wrap around your waist and yours tangle themselves in his hair. He pulls away and you breathe deeply. "It might ruin our friendship because I want to be more then friends" He says and presses his forehead against his.

"Promise you won't leave me ever?" "Don't worry Y/N I have a tendency for never leaving the things I love alone" He says and kisses you again.