Imagine 7 (Newt, before Thomas arrives)

"Hey Gally, get over here" You say to your friend. "What is it?" He asks concern shadowing his face. I look around and make sure Newt is no where to be seen. "I'm crushing on Newt, my best friend what the hell should I do?" I as and Gally laughs. "What is it?" "Nothing" He says with a knowing smile. "Tell me!" I beg pouting. "No only Newt can tell you and maybe he will"

I grumble and walk away from him and bump into Newt. "Oh hey Shuckface" He says, calling you by your nickname. "Hey Shank" You reply and he grins. "What's up? You look deep in thought" He says with his accent very noticeable. "Something Gally told me" You reply honestly. Newt rubs his lip with his fingers, the oh so simple gesture can make you weak at the knees.

"What was it?" Newt says coolly. "If I told you, you would laugh and call me a big slinthead" You say and he looks at you seriously. "If you can tell Gally you can tell me" "Fine, I'm crushing on a glader and when I told Gally who it is he laughs and gives me a knowing smile" ""Who is it?" He asks quickly. "I can't tell you" You reply. "Oh come on Y/N,of course you can"

"Wow you called me by my real name, I suppose I can but please don't laugh" "I won't" "It's you Newt, it always has been, ever since you pulled me out of the box and after that first warm hug, it's you" You say turning away from him with your cheeks red as a tomato. "Good that" He whispers and sins you around. He presses his lips to yours and you kiss him back straight away.

"You know I was going to tell you, today" He says once he has stopped kissing you. "What were you going to tell me?" You ask. "That I have liked you since we first met and Iv'e been waiting for eternity to be able to kiss you" "Well do it again" You say and he latches his lips onto yours for the second time. "I think I love you Y/N"

"Good that, I love you too" You say before he pulls you in for a tight hug.