Chapter 6 - Izuku's Entrance Exam

Kumo and I stood in front of U.A's entrance. Kumo seemed mostly calm, except for that thing he does where he grabs the bottom of his shirt with his left hand. Oh god I'm so freaking nervous right now!!!

"Ok... Izu, we got this." I shakely nod and we head for the entrance, totally not mentally prepared for getting into our dream school.

———————

"—and you! The green curly haired kid! Stop mumbling, its creepy and you're distracting the students around you that are trying to pay attention!" I go to say sorry but Kumo stands up quickly. "Hey robot lookin jerk! My bro is stupid nervous and anxious right now, so he doesn't need you calling attention to him! Also, I'm pretty sure stopping the whole explanation to bring up obvious and petty points is more distracting than mumbling!!" There is an aura of death around my brother as he glares at the angular kid, who looks taken aback. I punch his side softly and pull him back down to his seat. "Don't get so murderous like that!" I whisper to him harshly.

———————

Kumo was sent to Section Beta along with Kacchan while I was sent to Alpha. Once we got their I nervously scanned the crowd as I anxiously ring my hands together. 'Wow, these people look so much more prepared than I am... I may have control over this quirk, but I have no Idea how to most effectively use it! I've had no practice with this power, while everyone else has!!' A hand softly grabs my shoulder; its enough to make me jump both out of my thoughts and physically.

I turn to see the robotic kid from the auditorium, "I would like to formally apologize about my earlier outburst." He then bows heavily, "Instead of thinking of the emotions you must have been feeling, I only focused on my anger. I too am very nervous, and lashed out at you because of it." I frantically wave my hands in front of me, "N-no its A-a-alright! I-I'm sorry about my brother's w-words also! H-he was too h-h-harsh on you!"

He straightens up from the bow and reaches his hand out, "My name is Ii—"
"GO!" I activate Full Cowl, as we have dubbed the OFA quirk because it puts us in a 'full cowl' of sparks and as to not raise suspicion, and run jump over the other contestants.

I punched another one pointer into a wall, putting it out of commission 'Thats 29 points, I definitely need more.'
I stumble a little as the whole area shakes, I turn towards the cause.
'A zero pointer!? ISN'T THAT TOO BIG!?"

The giant robot slams its fist into the ground, causing a giant shockwave and wave of dust to hit me, causing me to fall over. Soon after the rest of the examinees come rushing past as I struggle to stand up. 'This isn't a joke, I have to run! I'll just get more points as I—"

"Less than two minutes left!"

"I gotta go!" I activate Full Cowl and take a step.
"O-ow!" I turn and see a brown haired girl trapped under rubble, right in the path of the zero pointer. She struggles to get out. She won't make it in time.

She'll die.

I rush at the robot and I can feel strain in my legs, I'm pushing my limit. I launch off my right foot, soaring through the air towards the faux villain's head. I reel my right arm back,

"SMASH!!" I make contact with its head and it gets pushed back, a rather large indent in it. I witness small explosions erupt from the robot as it crumbles.

"How did I..." then the pain hits, "OH CRAP THATS HOW!!"

"One minute left!"

I grab my shoulder as I start falling. "AAAAAHHHHH" 'Crap, I can jump this high!? Alright, landing should be easy! I have my left arm and leg! I only have a small window though, if i try to cushion with a detroit smash to soon or too late I'll be a goner!' I reel my left arm back, 'Even then, I don't I even have enough points to pass! As long as Kumo passes, it'll be ok!!'

Then I get slapped.

I float above the ground for a second fall the foot that is left. I look up at whoever saved me 'Its her... she saved me... she seems to be fine, also. I'm so glad...' I hit the ground and try to get onto my left leg, but I can only accomplish getting on my knee. My broken right leg angled weirdly beside it. "Welp... seems I'm gonna fail..." I clutch my right shoulder gently.

"Time's up!!" An alarm sounds across the area.