Chapter 9 - The Twins Terrific Terformance

{Hey look, forced alliteration}
[Quick note:
I forgot to mention this before but now its become an important detail.
When Mikumo uses Full Cowl his eyes glow red. Its not that important yet, just letting you know.]

"What..? 705 meters... thats insane..!" Mikumo heard Kaminari say, followed by a peppy Mina, "Ooooo, this is gonna be fun!"
"We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected of the hero course!"

"'It looks fun,' huh?" The twins freeze and come to attention, almost like they know what is about to happen. "You have three years to become heroes. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" The teacher smirks sending a chill down the siblings back, the rest of the class looking at them worriedly. "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." The group behind the two erupted in a shocked gasp, so did Momo no matter if she figured it was a lie or not.

The aura surrounding Aizawa was almost as dark purple as Mikumo's hair, the man just stood there with an amused smirk. "We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students." The raven haired man looks up while pulling the hair out of his face, giving the already on edge students a frittering glance and sadistic seeming smile. "Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!"

"But expulsion!? On the first day!? No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" Izuku visibly cringed at 'unfair.' Neither of the twins were dumb, but Izuku definitely held more knowledge of the hero business and the like. Mikumo shook his head, also being knowledgable, albeit not on the level of his brother, on the extent of hero work. The two slid off to the left where a kid with a tail, Kaminari, a girl with a weird ponytail, and a midget look at them with worried/ weirded out faces.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra." Aizawa beckons the students with a finger, "Overcome it with all you've got." The twins try not to freak out at their cool teacher as the rest of the class is decidedly more calm and now pumped for the tests. "All right, demonstration's over. The real thing starts now."

Test 1: 50-Meter Dash!!

Mikumo was first, him and Kirishima being paired. "Jeez, my quirk isn't right for this at all..." Kirishima mumbles out with a sigh. Mikumo offers a sympathetic smile as red lightning starts to spark off him.
"On your mark..." the two boys crouch into a running position.
"Get set..." they raise themselves slightly.
A gunshot sounds off and the two launch off. A blur of red crosses the finish line first, "3.26 seconds."
"5.23 seconds."

The wholesome green boy stands in a nervous stupor as an angry Pomeranian waits next to him.
"On your mark..." Izuku steals himself and crouches along with the sandy blond.
"Get set..." the two raise slightly, green sparks coming off of Midotani.
Then a gunshot.
"3.24 seconds."
"4.13 seconds." Rings out as a definitely pissed Bakugo blasts across the finish line.

Test 2: Grip Strength!!

The two brothers stood side by side, the sparks coming off of them seeming to mingle in between the two. They both grip their machine as hard as they can. "489.02 kilograms. What about you, Izu?"
"I got 491.03 kilograms." Izuku responds to his brother cockily.

{Woah, wait a minute, you tellin me Mr.Author is going to skip to the ball throw!?
Just know that the went over the sand pit and got second and third on the two others.}

Test 5: Ball Throw!!

Uraraka steps into the circle, a pink glow emanates from her hand then she throws.

"And its gone." Mikumo monotonely points out as the ball seemingly blinks as it exits the atmosphere. Aizawa shows the result, only for a pink infinity sign to appear.
Kaminari is slightly more taken aback then the rest, "Thats amazing! She got 'Infinity'!!"

Izuku went up to the circle, and stood there for a couple seconds. His anxiety has gotten a small grip on him, but he easily shakes it off with some deep breathes and some reassuring shouts from Mikumo. 'Alright. It seems like my limit is 9.4% since I've been doing slightly better than Mikumo, whom has yet to even show off the nature of Copy Paste. I got this in the bag." Izuku reels his arm back, his green sparks making his eyes seemingly glow a toxic green. He throws the ball, but his sparks have dissapeared. The ball lands. "51 meters." The green looks shocked for a second, then remembers who his teacher is. He goes to turn around, but Aizawa's capture weapon is already around him.

"You've been holding back this whole time. I don't appreciate you wasting my time, but I understand your hesitation. You did completely break your arm, after all." He smirks slightly, "don't waste my time right now, kid." He lets me go and walks back to his original spot. "Now hurry up."

The green lightning quickly comes back to the boy, he slowly turns to where he has to throw. 'Little dramatic, Aizawa. I can't wait till you realize how much Kumo has been holding back.' He reels his right arm back and the sparks disappear.
The class collectively thought shouts 'What is he doing!?'

Izuku's right pointer lights up, a red scar appearing on it, at the last point of contact. "SMASH!!" The ball flys into the air at an alarming rate, leaving several rings in its wake. "You wanted me to be incapacitated, right Mr.Aizawa?" He turns to his teacher as the ball lands, and clenches his hand tightly. "Looks like your wish is still pending." Aizawa creepily smiles as the ball lands, then shows the class. "708.6!?"

When Izuku goes back to the class he high fives Mikumo with his non injured hand. "Good luck. Now you have to go all out, Kumo." The purple haired teen nods and walks into the circle.
"How can he beat that score? Isn't his brother stronger?"
"Man, it must suck going after that!" All Mikumo does is smirk.
"Mr.Aizawa, its funny how you bring up Izu holding back, but not me." Aizawa is slightly shocked, but you couldn't outwardly tell.

"Here goes! My new technique!" Red sparks appear dancing along Mikumo, but suddenly they are joined by flames. The class, except for Izuku and Katsuki, are shocked at this. "Does he have multiple quirks!?"
"How is that possible!?"
"Shut up you extras!!"

Mikumo reels his left arm back and takes a page from Izuku's book. He activates 100% at his finger tip, but he also blasts it with an explosion. The ball launches faster than Katsuki's and Izuku's with a trail of flames.

"726.8!?"
"Whats with these two!?"