Chapter 10 - Siblings Break Their Fingers Together.

Well, the two curly haired boys were absolutely beat. They had to do the remaining tests with a broken finger each, and it was revealed that Aizawa had been lying to them to bring out their best. The two held the pro in high regards, but he was clearly terrifying when it came to being a teacher.

They were actually tired because Recovery Girl had healed their fingers. They both learned something new that day, get too hurt and you die... well die of stamina loss because of RG's quirk.

"Hey!" Iida comes out of nowhere, "Do you mind if I walk with you?" He asks as he locks step with Izuku, to the right of the green haired boy. Both the teens nod tiredly. "I can't believe Mr.Aizawa lied to us today." Izuku seemed to listen intently to Iida, as Mikumo went into a daze. Mikumo almost fell asleep right there, but two more voices shout from behind the three boys, "Hey you three!" The boys turn to see a red haired boy and bubbly girl running at them, "We'll walk to the station together!" The brunette says happily as the three boys turn towards the two newcomers. "Hey Midotani!" Kirishima clasps his hand on Mikumo's shoulder.

"You're Iida Tenya, you're Midotani Deku, and you're Midotani Yami!" "No." Mikumo responds dryly as Izuku sputters. Uraraka looks confused, "But that bakugo guy was muttering about you two and called you that."
"Th-those are actually names h-he gave to make f-f-fun of u-us!" "Yami means Darkness because I'm 'An emo villain like person'" "a-and Deku m-means 'Useless'" Kirishima gets a glint in his eye, "Yami is such a cool name though!" "And Deku sounds like the Japanese word for 'You can do it!'" Iida gives a nod to this.

A feint blush crosses Mikumo's face and Izuku's whole face becomes bright red. "Th-Then y-y-you guys can c-call me D-d-deku!" Mikumo scratches the back of his neck and looks down slightly, a bright blush dusting his cheeks, "A-ah... then you all can call me Y-yami..." Mikumo almost goes blind from the smile the red head in front of him flashes.

———————

"Izuuuu," Mikumo whined from his seat behind his brother, "today has been so boooriiiiing." "Shut up fucking Yami!" Katsuki buts in from infront of Izuku. Mikumo blanches and stares at Katsuki with a dead stare, "I will fucking yeet you out this window you Pomeranian." "The fuck!?"

"I AM," everyones eyes are on the door in an instant, "Coming through the door like a normal person!!" All Might says as he decidedly comes through the door unlike a normal person would.

The twins classmates are fanpersoning over the hero, but the two boys are fairly numb to the sight of the pro what with him being their mentor all summer. That doesn't stop Izuku from analyzing the Silver Age costume All Might currently wears.

"I am your Hero Basics teacher! This is the most important class you will be taking if you truly strive to become a hero, and you will be taking extra credits and such. Now without further ado!!" All Might crouches into a flexing pose, than launches up with a metal plate in his hand, "We will be doing, Battle Training!!"

The purple haired twin pumps his fist while the green haired one smiles slightly, quickly being replaced by horror as Katsuki seemingly gets a Battle Boner™. "To go along with that, are these!" All Might points at the wall and racks of suitcases slowly come out of it, "The hero costumes that you sent in designs for, created for your quirk and specified needs!"

———————

No one was surprised when the twins walked out. They were surprised they took so long, but not at what their costumes looked like.

Mikumo's costume consisted of a dark red jump suit top attached to dark red shorts, both with a black line going up the sides. A black line also went down the sleeves, meeting black elbow pads and gloves. Under the shorts there was black leggings that were covered by knee pads and went into dark green shoes. He had a dark green belt with various pouches.

Izuku's costume was {Insert Canon description}

Both of them had mouth guards that looked like smiles, except Mikumo's is sharper. Neither of them have the hoods, because Mikumo pointed out a long time ago that they looked like rabbit ears.

All in all their costumes looked strikingly similar, with minor changes besides the colorization. {ie, Izuku's lines have a shoot off to trapezoid shapes while Mikumo's make a sharp triangle.}

"You all look like true heroes now!" All Might said with a thumbs up.