Bonus - The Locker Room/ Nothing Gay About Starring!!

Kirishima would be the last to admit he was ogling at the purple haired twin in the lockers.

Its just that, Kirishima had been interested in both the twins since they both looked so lean and scrawny, and Mikumo looked sleep deprived all the time, but for gods sake they were chiseled as hell. Kirishima almost cried the manliest tears, especially when he saw the scars that were clearly from their hard training to get said muscles. Well, he got kinda concerned at the one or two burn scars on both boys that looked vaguely like hands, oh god he was starring for a long time.

He quickly turned his gaze to his open gym locker, his cheeks trying to fight his hair in the redness factor. He had quickly decided he wanted to befriend Mikumo, sure, and Mikumo seemed to be glad to be his friend, sure, but that did not give him ogling— f-fu, shi— ah!, starring rights. Those chiseled abs and toned muscles and burn scars were not of Kirishima's concerns, NO SIR!! He'd ask once Mikumo was more comfortable with him, yes good plan Kirishima. For a moment he thought of looking back at the purple haired boy, but decided that he should probably get the other half of his hero suit on, quickly, before anyone got suspicious.

I mean, what would they be suspicious of? Starring at a classmate as they changed was not gay, not that Kirishima was against being gay, its just that starring at his admittedly good looking male classmate as they changed did not mean he was gay in any way.

Yeah.

That.