It's not love I'm just drunk - Yoonmin

this oneshot is inspired by this image i saw on instagram :

yoongi stumbled around the bar trying to find a seat so he could call jimin to come and get him

yoongi stumbled around the bar trying to find a seat so he could call jimin to come and get him. it was the third time this week he had ended up in this same bar stumbling around to find the same seat so he could call jimin.

"hyung? are you okay?" jimin asked over the phone, sleep coating his voice.

"c-come get me" yoongi slurred and put the phone down.

it had been 2 weeks since yoongis relationship with hoseok had ended. they both knew they were better as friends and yoongi didnt expect himself to have got as attached as he did for when hoseok and him talked about how it wasn't working he felt like his world had crumbled. he knew hoseok would be fine as he could tell the younger had been preparing for the talk for a while, whereas yoongi never really saw it coming. sure he saw the issues with the relationship and tried to fix things without raising the issues to hoseok but no matter how many times he tried it just all collapsed around him.

2 weeks of drinking had resulted in jimin being seeminly on call to retrieve the broken man from the same bar three or four times a week. jimin hated seeing his hyung so broken but yoongi refused to talk about his issues no matter how much jimin tried. he just wanted to help yoongi get over this and feel better no matter what it took.

"hyung come on lets get you home." jimin put his arm around yoongi to help him stand up, yoongi pushing his full weight onto jimin as the two struggled up the steps and to the car outside.

"you really need to stop this its getting worrying." jimin put yoongis seatbelt on and jogged over to the drivers side of the car and got in and quickly drove the two away.

"c-can i stay with you.." yoongi mumbled, slightly less slurred than his last question over the phone but not even close to being sober.

jimin nodded and drove the pair to his small apartment. there was one bed and one couch which meant that jimin would have to bare the cold of his living room for a night in order for yoongi to rest peacefully in his bed.

"you can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in if you want." jimin offered, holding out a pair of sweatpants and a thin baggy hoody.

yoongi took them and jimin left to change into some more suitable clothes himself in the bathroom.

"jimin-ah can we talk" yoongi hiccuped, laying down and staring at the ceiling of jimins room.

"uh sure hyung what about?" jimin asked, laying down next to yoongi and pulling a blanket up to cover his bare legs from the bottom of the bed.

"im sorry for being such a pain." yoongi said quietly, rolling over on his side to be face to face with jimin.

"i really don't mind at all, id rather you asked me tha-" he was cut off by yoongis lips on his.

he panicked and didnt know what to do as yoongi kissed him slowly and he just stayed still.

"jimin, just go along w-with it" yoongi mumbled against his lips.

jimin nodded slightly and kissed yoongi back gently. he never thought he would be in this situation with his hyung, only in the few dreams he's had where he's finally been able to call yoongi his and then wake up and realise that it was all a dream and he would never be able to kiss the man he secretly loved. yet here he was. lips connected, hands in eachothers hair. his dreams were finally coming true and he never wanted the moment to end.

"hyung- why?" jimin questioned quietly after they finally pulled away from eachother

"i- i like you jimin.. at least i hope i do" yoongi whispered, looking up at jimin through his bleach blonde messy hair and smiling.

"i like you too hyung..." jimin replied, looking down and biting his lower lip slightly.

yoongi put his fingers under jimins chin and lifted his face to make eye contact. he locked lips more aggressively than last time, smiling into the kiss as he bit down on jjimins lower lip making the younger gasp, allowing yoongis tongue to explore jimins mouth and fight at jimins.

his hands went to jimins hair and jimins waist which caused jimin to moan lightly as yoongis fingers brushed against the soft bare skin creeping out of the youngers hoodie.

they stayed kissing like this for a while until yoongi pulled away, neck now scattered in love bites and smiled at jimin sleepily.

"m tired, night jiminieeeee" he sang quietly giggling to himself.

"night yoongiiiiii" jimin sang back, snuggling into yoongis chest as the two drifted to sleep in eachothers arms.

--------------------------------

when morning came yoongi was already gone.  it was around 10am and jimin rolled over to find the space where yoongi was once lay cold and abandoned. jimin frowned and saw a note was resting on the bedside table.

~~~~~~ jimin

for now its not love

im just drunk

yoongi x ~~~~~~~~~