Confusion Pt.2 - Yoonmin

Yoongi knew that he was in love with Jimin, and whether it was one sided or not, the comfort and security and happiness that Jimin gave him was enough.

Of course it wasn't one sided. Within two weeks the two had forgotten about the incident between Jimin and his ex girlfriend. They were currently walking along the path in the nearby park. Hand in hand. Yoongi was smiling brightly at the sight of Jimin coo-ing over a small puppy that was plodding along beside its owner.

When they finally reached the small lake they sat on a nearby bench and watched the ducks swim around quacking at eachother.

"Park Jimin." Yoongi started, "You are the most amazing man I have ever met and althought we haven't been together for long, we have been friends for over 10 years and I cannot picture my life without you. So, this may be short but I didn't want to babble and get to emotional so will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Jimin sat there mouth hung open in shock. Yoongi awkwardly chuckled as he remained on the floor on one knee watching the odd passerby spare the pair a glance as he waited for the anticipated response from his lover.

"Y-yes!" Jimin cried, jumping up and swinging his arms around his lovers neck, his lips connect with Yoongi's in seconds as the kiss felt like forever.

Finally Yoongi was comforted that he would be able to care for his soon to be husband no matter what they faced, they would never be apart and Jimin would never have to face any pain again, not as long as Yoongi was there.