Hillside party - Yoonmin

Jimin and Yoongi decided to go and party with the rest of their classmates. It was the end of the school year and everyone had agreed to meet on top of a nearby hill and drink the night away to celebrate.

Originally they hadn't wanted to, until Jin rang them and made them go and see the rest of the guys who would be up there. 

When they arrived they saw Jackson walking round with a speaker strapped to his bag, enjoying the atmosphere. Sehun was throwing up on a bench while everyone else was stumbling around talking and laughing together. Jimin and Yoongi walked up and saw Namjoon and Jin waving at them.

"Hey guys, you got any drinks?" Jimin asked, giving Jin a hug.

"Here you go, have fun!" Jin shouted as he dragged Namjoon off, handing Jimin a half empty bottle of vodka.

Jimin smiled as started chugging the vodka before stopping and handing some to Yoongi who quietly took a sip, wanting to be sober so he could take care of Jimin and himself. 

As the night went on, Jimin was stumbling around to people and continuing to drink more and more whereas Yoongi had found someone with bottles of water and gladly taken one. 

"Come on Jimin, it's getting late and you can barely walk straight, let's go." Yoongi asked as he gently took Jimin's hand in his and lead him down the hill. Jimin yelled bye to no one in particular and followed Yoongi absentmindedly until they reached their apartment, after numerous times of Jimin almost falling over on the way.