Damian's Breakup

Prompt: Damian and Jon have been dating since 7th grade until 10 grade. Until Damian found out that Jon didn't cheat not only once but had been cheating on him since a month after dating him. This broke Damian. The Bat family hasn't found out that this happened because the breakup only happened yesterday. But Damian had a plan to tell his family directly telling them because that will be such an awkward situation. Also, it is great to get a little revenge on Jon because everyone will know who this is about hehe.
—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—
A week before the revealing of the breakup and the day of the breakup
Damian's POV
I was in Colin's room at his apartment. Softly crying.
"Hey, they don't cry Dames," Colin says, "you shouldn't cry over that piece of sh**".
"I know Colin but he told me he loved me. He made me feel like I was loved. How could I not know" I reply?
"You know about the show that the school allows people to perform in And everyone and their family goes too," Colin says. I just look at him with the questing look. And urge him to continue. He sits right next tells me the plan. The one difficult part of the plan is hiding it from the bat family. I mean Alfred probably already know cause he is literally not human. He won't tell anyone out of respect of me. So that means I need a plan to get out of the house because they will find out if I am there in the house. Jon is always over there. That will raise suspicion. I'll call Alfred to ask him if he can make an excuse up why I have to stay at Colin's house.  So I walk out of Colin's room phone in hand dialing Alfred's number.
(A: Alfred D: Damian)
A: yes young master
D: can you make up an excuse for why I have to stay at Colin's house
A: Why young master
D: do I really need to explain.
D: Because you already know.
A: he's gonna get killed
D: yep and I want to expose him
A: Ahhhh I'll make up something and I'll pack you your bag and bring it.
D:thank you pennyworth
A: Your welcome master Damian
Alfred hung up and I walk into Colin's room again.  I gave him a nod. "Let's get to work"
After about 5 hours, someone knocks on the door. I open the door and grab my bag then say "thank you Pennyworth"
"Do I look like pennyworth to you?!" A voice replies. "Oh hey maps, Why do you have my bag?". "Because I dropped by your house and you weren't there to have Alfred tell me you aren't there. He drove me here and asked me to bring this up to you.  Also, what's this news about a cheating Jonathan Kent?!?!" Maps started yelling about the cheating part. I drag her to Colin room. Colin says hi and then I explain the situation and our plan. Maps get a grin and say "ILL CALL THE BEAT." She ran to Colin's on the computer.
—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—
3rd person
This week has been the best for all three of the teens. To be so close for a week in a common goal. The original friends that Damian had when he started living with his father. Damian never felt so free, Colin never felt so much Joy, and Maps never felt so comfortable.
—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—
Damian POV
Before school, The day before the performance, we go to the main office to speak with the headmaster. We were granted permission to the office. The Head Master asks us to take a seat.
"So what do you need kids," Head Master asked.
"We were wondering if I could sing the opening and closing performances," I say
"Two times to sing. I don't know. Why do you want to sing both times and why those pacific times as well" Head Master questions
"You know what Jonathan Kent and Damian were dating correct" Colin asks
"Well yes-"Head Master starts to speak just to be cut off by maps.
"Have you ever been cheated in for almost your whole entire relationship except the first month?" Maps ask.
"Okay, so what is this about, "Headmaster asks putting his head in hands remembering when his wife cheated on him with his best friend for 5 years.
"Well, Jonathan cheated on me a month after we started dating. We would like a little payback by exposing him." Damian tells the Head Master.
The Head Master raises the head with a smirk.
"Use a spotlight to put on him. There are two cameras one will focus on you and him. He won't be able to leave the auditorium. He will be in the front row so EVERYONE can see him. I will also inform his teachers, we are not fond of cheaters here. But do you have proof" Headmaster asks?
I pull out a recording that Colin of Jon telling me. Headmaster shoos us off. He starts typing on his computer. We walk off saying thank you with a smirk on our faces, this is the best Headmaster in the god-dang world. This is going to be better than we expected.

—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$— the performance  —$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—
I arrive with Colin and Maps to find my family waving me down. I told Maps and Colin to meet me backstage. I walk up by Jason and Dick.
"We haven't seen you in a week been quiet. Very relaxing Demon spawn" Jason says
"Jason be nice," Dick says
"Damian, are you coming home tonight? Alfred just said you were spending the night at Colin's. And You and Jon better have not been together alone." Father asks
"Yes, I will be coming home tonight. Nome and Jon were not together at all."
"Demon, Why does it say you are in the performance," Tim asks
"Hmm, oh Drake I'm the opening and closing performance," I reply
"WAIT WHAT" Dick screeches so does Tim and Jason
"your the what!" Father says surprised
"Why do you think I was at Colin's all week" I state
"All actors or performers come backstage"
"that's my cue" I walk off to backstage. Colin and Maps help me get my mic up and running. The spotlight for me and Jon.
The curtains are closed so Maps runs and sets up a stoke for me to sit on. I walk on stage with my ukulele. The curtains open and I start singing

I walk off stage with a smug smirk, Jon was mortified. Just wait until after the performance. I will have Maps and Colin up there with me for the choreography. I did notice my Family's faces when I started singing, They looked upset, angry, surprised, and maybe a little proud. I don't know they confuse me. And I walk backstage while the actors for the play Romeo and Juliet. Colin, Maps, and I all start laughing. Oh, how fun this is.
—$-xx-$—$-xx-$-after the play-$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—
We get ready with our mics and the music tracks. We are just quickly reviewing the dance. The stage director makes the curtains close. Once they were closed we walk on. Then we start.

We get a huge round of applause. My brothers and Father are screaming at the top of there lungs. Jon looks mortified. Because in performances they had a spotlight on him. One of Jons best friend's then started "FU JON. YOU A CHEAT". The chant then continued to the whole auditorium. We may have contributed a little. Okay, actually a lot. Hehe. His parents looked outraged. They can get over themselves. Everyone loved our petty revenge on Jon. Hey, and I had fun.
—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$—$-xx-$— at the manor
"WHY DIDN'T T YOU TELL US ABOUT THE BREAK UP" Dick yelled
"YEAH WE GOTTA KILL HIM" Tim screeched
AND HE CHEATED. WE WILL BREAK A BONE EVERY TIME HE DID." Jason yelled
"so I could get my petty revenge"
The batboys calm down and nod.
"well now we will kill him for hurting baby bat," Dick says.
"Wait for n-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because they were already out the door. Welp, he deserves this.
I'm over him.
This was my break up
And the petty revenage.
Hehe

1417 words child. I upload hopefully I will so more