Chapter.7: No Anger

There was a long time of silence. Both of you had no idea what to say.

Again, you looked at Taehyung. His face was a mix of anger, shock, disbelief, but the most painful of them all, was hurt.

'Do you like him back?' Taehyungs broken and hurtful voice spoke after the long time of silence.

'No, of course not.' You immediately said. 'I pushed him away and slapped him across the face. I would never cheat, Taehyung. Never, I swear.'

It hurst you a little that he asked you that. You would never.

'I believe you, Y/N. God, I just can't believe this happened.' Taehyung rushed out of the bed and walked up and down the bedroom.

You could see he was frustrated. And he had all the right to be. You didn't want it to happen either, but it just turned out to be this.

You could only hope he would forgive you. Even though you didn't have done anything wrong.

'I'm sorry, Tae. I really am.' You said with an empty voice.

Taehyung stopped his walking and kneeled down next to the bed. 'It's okay, Pumpkin. I'm not mad at you. I believe you didn't want it to happen. I just hate the fact that I wasn't there to let him eat the dirt on the ground.'

A really small smile appeared on your face. Thank you whoever listened to let him not be mad at me.

'It is fine, Taehyung. I don't think he will comeback.' But really, you didn't believe your own words. He said he will comeback. And that damn feeling you had, might be right again.

'Lets sleep now.' You suggested. 'I have work tomorrow and I don't want to walk in the cafe as a zombie.'

You patted the empty spot next to you. Taehyung rolled with his eyes and crawled over to it.
He took the blanket again and put it over the two of you.

'Good night, Pumpkin.' He said and kissed the top of your head.

'Good night, Tae.' And you closed the space between you two.