Bonus Chapter: First Date Pt.2

Once inside, you looked at each other. Soaking wet you stood in the small hallway of Taehyungs apartment. Your make-up was all over your face and your shirt was clinging onto your body. His shirt also stuck onto his body. Raindrops fell from his hair, just like yours. On the floor, a small pool of water formed.

Mister Teddy wasn't in his best shape either. Completely wet and a little dirty from dragging it almost all the way to the apartment, didn't do Mister Teddy good.

You placed the bear in a corner of the hallway next to a heating in an attempt to dry the big poor thing.

'We need to dry our selves before we get a cold.' Taehyung said after you placed Mister Teddy in the corner.

'But I don't have any dry clothes with me.' You complained.

'No problem, you can wear one of my hoodies and sweat pants, as I promised you.'

On your face appeared a smile. Taehyung showed you his boxy smile as well.

Without thinking, you ran to Taehyungs bedroom.

You entered his room and he opened his closet. 'Just pick one. I'm going to get two towels to dry our hair.'

You nodded and looked in the closet. He had a lot of different hoodies. But your eyes fell on one. It was huge and you probably could fit in it twice. It was a black hoodie with stars on it in different colors.

You quickly got rid of your wet clothes and put on the black hoodie. It literally reached your knees.

'Here is a towel for your hair.' Taehyung said while he entered the room. His eyes widened when he saw you.

It must have looked ridiculous. A girl, who he knew for a month, standing there in his hoodie with no pants on.

Great, right?

But it didn't seem to bother him. He gave you the towel and you dried your hair. You had your back faced to Taehyung. So he saw that as his opportunity to get rid of his wet clothes.

He quickly took off his clothes and put on some dry sweatpants and a hoodie.
When you turned around, he was drying his hair as well.

-

Not long after. The two of you sat in the living room.

'So, what are we going to do now?' You asked. You sat on the couch while Taehyung was making some noodles to warm up.

'Let's watch tv. Maybe there is something fun on that.' He walked in with two bowls of noodles. He gave you one of the bowls and you gave him a warm smile.

He smiled back and reached for the remote control. He switched through different channels. But there was nothing fun.

'Stop.' You suddenly said.

'What is it?' Taehyung asked with wide eyes and a mouth full of noodles.

'There, go back. That seemed fun.' He did what you said and switched one channel back.

It was a stupid comedy show. With fake laughs, poor jokes and don't let me get started about their clothes.

But it was something. You snuggled yourself up against Taehyung. Both of you didn't mind what happened earlier. Maybe the rain wasn't that bad at all.