Chapter 4. Captain Cuttlefish

~Zack's (Agent 3's) pov~

I was just waiting for Agent 8 to reach the middle but instead she came running to me shouting my name.

 "That's not how you play Turf War" I chuckled as she was running to me.

 "Zack! Zack! I remember my name!!" She squealed and started to jump up and down. She seemed extremely excited to remember her name but at least she's gain some memory back.

 "Well, What's your name?" I asked her.

 "My name is Izzy from what I remember!" She exclaimed.

   "That's a wonderful name!" I told her, as she continued to smiled. I then heard my phone ring and I told Age-Izzy to hold on.

"Hello? Oh hey captain."

"Right now? Alright."

"Can I bring her?"

"Ok, we'll be there soon."

I then hung up, as I looked at Izzy she seemed to have  weird look at my phone. It seemed really awkward.

  "Who was that?" She kept on starring at my phone.

 "You remember Captain Cuttlefish right? From the Deep Sea Metro? Well he wants us to do some patrols at Octo Cayon." I explained the phone call I had earlier.

   "I still have my Agent suit." She said as she was walking out of Inkopolis Square to get her outfit.

 "Wait! Let's make a stop at my apartment." I told her. We started to walked to my apartment, it wasn't that big and fancy just a normal one. We entered in and it was all clean like usual.

  "Woah! This is amazing!" Izzy exclaimed as she was walking around my apartment. It was small but it provided me and what I need.

   "Thanks!" I replied to her as I grabbed my Agent suit and started to put it over my cloths I was wearing.

 "Alright! Now to Pearl and Marina's." I said as I opened my door. We walked to there house but I heard footsteps behind us being followed. I turn around to see nobody, and the footsteps were gone? They must have fast senses. We entered the house, and Agent 8 started to look for her agent suit and found it. I was waiting I looked at her taking her shirt off already!?

  "Do t do it in front of me!" I exclaimed as blue blush surrounded my face. I pushed her into her room to get dressed and closed the door shut.

 "Did I do something wrong?" She asked me, I just shook my head trying to wipe away my blush. I took a deep breath trying to make myself calm again.

  "Y-You didn't do anything wrong." I told her, she soon walked out of her room with the Agent suit on her and we headed to Octo Cayon.

~Few minutes later~

I waited for Izzy to jump into the manhole to Octo Cayon, as she did I followed right behind her. I saw Calle, Marie, and Agent 4 all talking to each other.

  "Oh hey! You must be Agent 3, Marie talks a lot about you. And then you must Agent 8, Captain Cuttlefish told me about you!" Agent 4 trying to a smartass she is.

  "You're not scared of me?" Izzy questioned as 4 is usually happy and excited all the time.

 "Who would ever be afraid of an adorable face like yours!" Agent 4 cupped Izzy's cheek which kinda looked adorable. Wait what the hell am I thinking.

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

We super jumped to Suction-Cup Lookout, and it seemed pretty fine to me, but then Agent 4 grabbed me and pulled me away from Zack.

  "So Do you have a crush on Agent 3?"