•A Nightmare in Dream Clothing•

•(Y/N POV)•

I've been working at the studio for so long it has started to feel apart of me, sometimes I can't express how grateful I am to have been taken in by Joey. Anyways, I'm so excited! My work was finally featured in a film! Joey was ecstatic to see all of my new projects- he even offered me a offer position!

It was late and I had strained eyes staying up to finish a few art templates I had started, Mr. Drew had seemed so short tempered lately and had dumped a bunch of work on me at last minute. I rubbed my temples and strained to keep my eyes open.

A cup of coffee should help.. I yawned and stretched standing up. Then headed on my way to the kitchen area of the studio.

A few minutes later•
Rubbing my eyes I poured steaming coffee in a cup mixing in creamer and sugar. Taking a sip I sighed and started making my way and trudging loudly down the hallway.

Normally I would be more quiet since most the people that work at the studio live in the apartments here, but most everyone had takin this week off because it was almost Christmas

I.. I should visit my family more often. A terrible rush of guilt and depression filled my thoughts until came to almost a jerking halt when I came to the spot that I had recognized hearing an argument so long ago...

Staring at the spot a terrible sense of unease fell upon me as I got chills realizing never did I find out what happened in that specific room.. shaking my head I rid myself of the horrid sounds and kept walking as I got a message from Alice.

I began to open and read the message when a sudden force pulled and jerked me into a dark room causing me to drop the coffee and phone breaking the cup along with my phone in the hall.

"G-what?! Who-who's there?!" I gazed wildly around the dark room when a bright light flashed blinding my eyes, I quickly put up a hand to cover my eyes while I squinted.

"H-hello..?"I asked as my eyes adjusted to he light to reveal.. Mr.Drew?? "M-mister Drew..?" I asked slightly confused. He was hunched over a cluttered desk covered in ink and torn up papers.

He kept muttering things that I could barely hear to himself. "Mister Drew what..." I started to speak while beginning to stand. He spun around and I gasped at the terrifying sight.

His eyes were wild and tinted with black, his lips seemed to foam at the tips and overall he had a murderous look in him.. I backed up slightly. "(F/N)- you- your just the person I needed to see..heh-grkk-" he coughed and hacked before me as some black ooze dribbled from his mouth.

My heart raced in fear as I observed the scene unfolding. He swerved his head back in my direction and grabbed my shoulder pulling me over to the desk he was originally at. "Come-look! Gaze upon my finest work of all!!"

He rasped. I look down at the paper to see nothing but a paper littered with rips and scratches of ink. I tensed and looked at Joey realizing he expected a response. All of my bones in my body told me to run, escape from this room. But against my will I forced out a response.

"Ehm, eh yes.. very.. ingenious..". He cackled and smiled. " Ah yes-! I knew that you (Y/N) would understand my genius idea! Unlike the bastards at corporate.. come- come!"

He pulled me along to another part of the room and opened a seemingly hidden hatch in the wall and pushed me through, I landed on my hands and knees scraping them a bit but quickly regaining my tense posture as I looked at the room around me...