•A Little "Fun"•

(Ayyee soz for not posting if fucking forever, lezz just say fuck pineapples, cuz that's the only excuse I can think of- btw this is another smut but where you are the dominant one. Alright enjoy my hornay readers ;3)

                      (Y/N) POV
    Alice has been so busy the last couple days.. she was recently called in for a whole new recording and meet and greet. But today I finally arranged some time to see her! Finally, I've missed kissing her beautiful face.
          I had already started setting up a romantic date and everything, with nice lighting, a spaghetti dinner and a movie to watch afterwards. Moving to my room I picked out a rather dashing black tuxedo with (F/C) hints. Now all I had to do was wait. Sitting down on my couch I anticipated her any moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              •Three hours later•
      My heart began to sink as the spaghetti had grown cold and the candle lighting had went out. Where is she..? I felt numb as I felt my phone go off with a ding indicating a text.

Alice: Omg, (Y/N) I'm so sorry I couldn't make it today! I was just called in and then they kept asking me to finish things up-and well- I just got caught up.. in sorry, I'll make it up to you soon, I promise hun <3

      I stared at the bright screen in contrast to the dark in a dull manner. My heart hammered in my chest as though it was about to break.. No.. anger flitted into my chest as I stormed out of my flat in the studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Few minutes later•
I stormed through the streets with sore legs from the distance and finally came upon the building. Rushing through the doors a secretary tried talking to me only to be silenced with a quick glare.

I soon rushed through a pair of doors seeing a confused man "Recording studio." I almost commanded. The man too in shock to say anything pointed down one hall. I took off down it finally coming to the doors of the recording studio and pushing the swinging doors open.

I immediately recognized the angels voice and followed the angelic sound. Soon I came to a small recording room and burst through the doors.

Alice obviously startled took the recording contraption off her head her eyes wild with curiosity, (F-F/N) what are you doing-" interrupting her I grabbed her arms with a firm grasp and pulled her into a tight and tender kiss. "Mpf-!" "You thought you could avoid my love hm?~" I said into the kiss in a teasing tone.

She gasped in the kiss melting into it for a moment then tensing up pushing me partially away but her still in my grasps.

"W-wait, we can't, not here they'll-" I silenced her with a finger "Don't worry Alice, just leave it to me~" I whispered suductivly into her ear making her shiver. I smiled pushing her against the studio wall and pinning her hands while my mouth began sucking on her earlobe and tracing down to her neck.

"Oohh (F/N) p-please be gentle.." she halfway moaned trying to stay quiet but I finally got her sweet spot making her whine when I teased her by nibbling on it. She bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together.

I noticed, running my hand down her right thigh using my other to keep her pinned to the wall. She flinched as a rough spot on the wall hit her back.

"Here lets take this elsewhere..~" I said in a husky tone as I lifted her up with her legs crossed around my hips and took her through the doors and into the recording studio lounge area.

Then I finally layer her down on the couch that was closest resuming what we originally started. My hand slithered up her black skirt rubbing around her soaking pussy. She whined arching her back.

"Oh not yet kitten~" I told her holding her hands from traveling down her body above her head. Holding them with one hand I used the other to undo the buttons on her shirt and lifting it over her head to reveal her perfect body glistening with some sweat.

"God you're so beautiful my little angel~" I complimented her and smiled as she blushed. "Th-Thanks.." she barely said through a whisper. I then pulled my shirt off to show my (body type) figure only wearing a black bra, making her blush even more.

Heh, cutie..Quickly I trailed small kisses on her tense body leading to her bra strap. I undone it pulling it off to reveal her beautiful breasts. I peppered her chest and breasts with kisses soon taking one of her nipples into my mouth.

"A-ah-!" She moaned into the air freeing one of her hands and holding it firm to my bare neck, her nails slightly digging in. I grinned with my mouth still in her and began to play with her other nipple.

Soon noticing that Alice was just barely holding it in I smirked. "I guess you've finally earned your prize..~" trailing a single finger down her pale abdomen I massaged the inside of her inner thigh with two fingers and grinned as she squirmed under my weight.

    I suddenly plunged two fingers into her making our bodies rub against each other from she arched her back. "A-ahhh, ngh-" she moaned while her nails sighed into my neck. "F-fuck!" She screamed once more as I fastened the pace of my hand thrusts.

  "Mmm ya like that don't you..~" I whispered into the horny angels ear while leaning down onto her. "M-mhm-" she whimpered a bit in ecstasy. "what was that? Couldn't hear you.." I teased biting down softly on her ear lobe while my hand continued thrusting a bit slower though to tease her.

She whined in reply "yes..."she finally managed to get out. "Yes what~?" I asked huskily "Y-yes (F-F/N)" I smiled in contempt and removed my hand to began moving my head down to her lower regions kissing along the way.

Alice tensed up a bit as I finally came to her soaking vagina with her hands resting lightly on mind head. I flicked my tongue over her over her clit to get a reaction out of her until I finally went all in as I began to eat her out.

Alice began to yell in pleasure while both of her hands held tightly onto my head digging into my (Hair Type) (Hair Color) Hair as I held both my arms around her thighs. I shoved my tongue into and out of her taking in her delicious juices, I could feel her climax coming on soon as her walls tightened around my tongue.

"(F-F/N) I'm I'm going to-" she barely finished her sentence before continuing to shove my face deeper into her with her hands and climaxing. I felt her Orgasm onto my face most of it going into my mouth as I licked up all of her juices while she suddenly went limp and panted hard.

I slowly slithered back to her body and took her into my arms while she snug her head into my bare chest. I lifted her face with a finger and gave a a firm loving kiss as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I love you (F/N)" she said sleepily while moving her head into the curve of my neck. "I love you more Alice" I smiled in contempt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruhhhh 1270 words, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, I'll try to update more regularly but no promises -,-