Chapter V - The Beast's New Pet

AN: The ceiling in the beast's room.

Afterwards, she couldn't move her legs she was so exhausted she lay there feeling disgusted with herself. She came back to realisation when she felt something wet touch her face. Grace jerked when she looked at the large man and he was licking her face gradually moving down her neck and her whole body.

Grace felt the layer of sticky saliva glue to her skin. She was so exhausted from the monstrous attack and her treacherous eyes were drooping constantly. In this delirious state, Grace couldn't fight what happened next. 

The beast lifted her and carried in a flash to what seemed to be a different building with high a ceiling and cool dark grey stone surrounding them. If Grace could try to scream for help it would just reverberate against the tall walls and reach the top of the ceiling instead of reaching the ears of those who could help. Grace was to preoccupied with routes to find help to notice that the Beast was carrying her to a large bathroom which was nearly the same size as the large his den.

Grace hadn't realised that the claw-footed bathtub was filled with hot soapy water and blush coloured rose petals. She thought that he must have really fast servants who had made the bath.

The beast placed his nude mate on the rim of the sink while he stripped from the little clothes he had then picked her up and stepped into the large bath and sat down and placed her on top of his lap. Grace struggled to try and move to the opposite side of the bath. But he could sense Graces' attempt to move and so he held an iron grip on her waist. She could feel the bruises brewing on her hip bone he said 'sit still mate, if you don't submit I will end your family'.

When his deep voice rippled in the room Grace felt like cowering away, she could feel the power of his deep voice. The strength of his voice was something she never felt the unnatural control and emotion that his voice draws out of her. The concerning influence has over Grace's body the only time that there isn't an ache and pain in her chest is when this beast has its paws over her. It is so wrong but at this point and with all the events which have occurred he had complete control of her body. She felt like she was an intruder in her own body Grace's body was fighting against her own body to not follow his every command.

The beast was too busy with the sponge in his hand, washing her body tediously, then stroking her hair then sniffing her neck. This occurred repetitively for an hour, by then the water was cold and she was woken from her shivering state by his deep monotonous voice stating.  'Mate, now we go to bed.'

Before she could say anything he lifted her up from his lap and stood up naked and walked into the room which was now filled with candles glowing against the stain glass windows. Grace was moved quickly to the silk bed before she could think about who could have come in while they were in the bath.

The beast had ripped the covers back and place her under the covers. He pressed her nude body against the mattress as he pulled her up against his chest. Strangely this gigantic man was pedantically placing the covers around them. He was like a mother bird was with her nest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

sorry its been this long this is like a filler chapter sorta preparing me for the next chapter it's gonna be a big chapter. I mean now there is no excuse for me not to write it. I've been hearing some great feedback from you guys and hearing that you guys like it makes me want to write more.

Love ya 

WordsNeverSpoken 

xxxxxxxx