three ➵

three ➵ (zayn age 14, liam age 15)

zayn walked down the school hallway, head lowered and books pressed against his chest. he had just started highschool and was already failing at being social. liam had promised that he would find zayn after first period, but liam was no where to be found.

zayn glanced around, noticing how the halls were starting to clear. he realized he had no idea where his next class was. as he heard the warning bell he started to panic. pulling down his sleeves (nervous habit) he fled to the nearest bathroom and set his books on the counter top.

zayn looked at himself in the mirror, taking a deep breath. he knew he couldn't let himself panic. one tardy to class wasn't that bad, right? and it was the first day of school. he pulled out a map and looked at it for his next class.

as he reviewed the map, he realized that there was no room 1-847. zayn started to freak then.

he whimpered to himself, grabbing his bags and hoping to find a teacher to ask. he walked out as the last bell rang and looked around. he walked quickly around the school until he realized he was lost and there was no one in the hallway to help him.

what a great way to start highschool, zayn thought to himself.

-

liam was walking to the bathrooms, thinking about zayn. he felt bad about leaving him but by the time he had gotten to his second period, the bell had rang and he remembered that he forgot zayn! he just hoped and prayed that zayn found his way around the school easily.

"liam!"

liam looked up to see zayn. his face dropped and he ran to zayn quickly.

"why aren't you in class?" liam questioned, looking zayn up and down to make sure he was alright (liam always felt protective over zayn, maybe because he knew zayn didn't have a dad to make sure he was alright).

"i-i got lost." zayn whispered, "where were you? i looked for you.."

liam sighed softly, "i'm so sorry, zayn. i didn't mean to leave you. what class is your next one? i can walk you now."

zayn shrugged, handing liam his schedule. zayn stared at his feet while liam read over the map and schedule. liam finally grabbed zayn's hand and started walking with him towards zayns next class. liam walked as close as possible to zayn, smiling at his friend. a lot of his friends said that liam was "too gay" with zayn. liam would just laugh with them and ignore it because liam wasn't gay, he just liked zayn a lot. as a friend. just friend. not gay.

"alright, well here's your class, zaynie." liam said softly, looking at zayn.

zayn shrugged, biting his lip. "thanks, liam. i-i'll see you after second?"

liam nodded, "of course." he promised.

zayn put his hand on the door handle and walked into the art room after liam said goodbye once more. the teacher smiled at him and promised that it was okay that he was late as long as it didn't happen again. he sat down in a corner seat, and looked up at the board. 

maybe high school won't be so bad. especially if i have liam. 

----

kinda short? oops

i just moved to florida .-. so i am moving into my dorm, and im busy, but i will try to update as much as possible!

love you

-rylnn xx