Never Home

He walks in the direction of his car, I stare at him. 'Why is he being so nice to me?' He turns around and tilts his head confused why I'm not moving. I grab my bag and speed walk towards him. "Took you long enough," he laughs.
My face turns red, I look at him taking in every detail of his appearance.
I get into the car, I long silence surrounds the car. I shift around in awkwardness,
"Sorry, I never got your name," Mr. Fischbach asked me.
I look away from the rain drops falling down the window.
"(Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)," I move a strand of hair off from my face.
He sticks his bottom lip out and nods in approval of my name. I stare back outside.
"When will we have you again Mr. Fischbach," I ask not making eye contact.
"Please, call me Mark, and I don't know honestly, I'll be staying in the school though," he puts a hand on my shoulder.
I shift making him move his hand.
"This turn right here," I tell him heading to my house. His phone soon rings.
"Hello? Yep....umm," he looks at me and back to the road, "*sigh I guess, give me a couple of minutes, I'm on my way...I understand that I'll be there soon but it's not just me...NO!!...ugh bye, Wade!"
He hangs up his phone annoyed and embarrassed.
"What was that all about," I ask concerned.
He shakes his head and pulls into a driveway.
"Umm, this isn't my house," I state in a questioning manner.
"I understand that, you aren't going home, you're coming with me. Call your dad saying you'll be home later than planned, you don't have anything planned right?"
I think back to my "busy" week but nothing today, I text my dad saying I'll be home later.
I wonder why he wants me at his place and why he won't just drop me off quickly.
--------------------------------------
I look out side as we pull up to Marks apartment. I walk outside the car not paying attention to where I placed my foot. I stepped in a puddle and jumped back. I threw my body onto the grass, mud covers my body and gets in my hair. I sigh deeply and whisper "You're still fucking me..." Mark runs over to me,
"(y/n), are you okay?!?" He asks concerned.
I nod and prop myself up.
"The earth just loves fucking me in the ass today," his eyes widen. "Please, don't use that language around me.." I roll my eyes.
He reaches his hand out waiting for me to accept his offer. He pulls me up. I follow him to his door. "Why did I have to come?" I ask nervous, I can feel my heart throbbing and I feel nauseous. His door flys open revealing another man.