Most Beautiful Darkest Day

Stepping out of the front door, hand in hand, I feel the warm heat from the sun hit my skin. It really is a beautiful day.
Mark walks me to his car, opening the passenger door for me to enter. I get in thinking about what the rest of this day has in store for me. We back out of the driveway off to the city park. I stare at the lane lines in the road out the window.
I can't believe I'm leaving tonight, it's gonna break me. Still, I question why Mark kissed me and treats me like this, out of one day.
I breath, "Mark?"
He looks at me and back the the road "What," he smiles.
I look at my lap, folding my hands together. "How can one be so passionate about an other?"
He halted to a stop, "What do you mean," he raises a brow.
I breathe, "I want to know why you treat me the way you do," I look outside the window. The light turns green and the car starts to accelerate.
"Look, (y/n), I can't explain why I feel this way. It's not right though, nothing against you. It's just when I get the urge to just tell you I love you, I feel like a creepy pedophile." The car becomes silent.
We pull in front of the park, flowers scatter across the ground. I hop out of the car, the sound of the fountain, children laughing, ducks quacking, (PEWDS IS HERE :3) it's so relaxing.
A pair of arms hug around my waist, "It's a beautiful day right," Mark states in my ear. He kneels down in front of me, "Hop on." Why is he so adorable?
I hold his shoulders, climbing on his back. He slowly stands up trying not fall. He gallops into the green valley away from the playground. "Here's our stop," I slide off his back landing onto the ground.
"I wanted to make this day special," he kneels down pulling out a blanket from his bag and laying it on the grass. I carefully sit onto the blanket as he closes up the bag.
"What else is in there?" He look looks at me confused but then realizes I'm talking about the bag. He can be dumb sometimes,we all can be dumb most of the time. "Just some snacks to munch on but I want to get to know you more, your deepest secrets," he smiles. "I'll tell you mine,"
Now is our chance, butcher every memory he holds. We can show him the fun of destruction. You two are dangerous, too scared to accept it though. We will take away that fear, slowly the urges will come more freely and you won't fight back the urge, the sensation of pain for another. You can destroy him, or we can. He can be your little toy, your slave. Imagine all the things you can do to that body, have him do for your enjoyment. The two of you, my god, you guys would be so devilish it's scary.