Before He Comes

(WARNING!: THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE AND OFFENDED BY THIS SUBJECT, DO NOT CONTINUE READING AND FOLLOW TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
As for the rest of you there will not be any penetration, that's later in the story ;), so don't get too excited. Enjoy)

I wake up, surprisingly. Apparently I did sleep, don't remember dreaming... Anyway, I hit the other side of the bed hoping to hit the man next to me, but it just sank into the bed.
I jolt up, puzzled. I get up, a little too fast and become dizzy. My vision becomes blurry and lights flash all around me as the room starts spinning. I hate when this happens. I catch myself and rub me eyes. It's 9:38, Mark shouldn't be gone yet, besides if my dad does come home he knows that I stayed over his house to "study" and him to "tutor" me.
"Mark? You here still," I call out into the silent house. I walk pass the bathroom to her the water running.
"*knock knock* Mark, you in here?"
"Yeah give me a second I'll be out,"
I feel weight lift off of my shoulders, he's still here. I head back to my room and start getting dressed myself.
I stand cold in nothing but my bra and panties. I examine my image in the mirror. I shrug and grab my other pair of leggings. I don't realize the figure standing in the doorway.
"Damn, I am one lucky guy!" Mark's eyes roam around my whole body as he bites his lip.
He comes closer, I back up until I hit the wall. He pins me with his arms. My cheeks flush pure red. I realize he's wearing nothing but a towel.
"Mark?" I whimper. His hot breath hits my face.
"You really are what I imagined you to be." His hands travel down my back onto my ass as he gives it a tight squeeze cause a squeak to escape my lips. A devious grin comes to his face. His hand moves back up and fondles with the clip of my bra. He surprisingly was able to unclip it, obviously he was scared to embarrass himself as it was noticeable that he had an exhale of relief. I try to prevent my bra from falling off being that that and my underwear are the only things I have covering me.
"Mark, what if my dad comes home early?"
"Tell him I'm teaching you Sex ED." He pries open my arms. He takes off one strap at a time letting the clothing fall to the ground. The crisp winter breeze hits my chest causing my nipples to perk up. Mark leans in and kisses me with a fierce passion.
He grabs my legs and has me hop up wrapping my legs around his waist. He brushes his tongue against my bottom lip hoping for an entrance. I was too shy to tease so I let him in. He explored every part inside the wet cavern.
A crimson blush spreads across my face as I feel his hardened member poking out of the towel hit my core only protected by I thin piece of cloth. I break apart the kiss, "Mark, I can feel you. You're on my..." I'm too embarrassed to say. He smirks and drops his towel. My eyes widen. He carries me over to my bed laying me down and straddling over me. His member stands right up in front of me. He scoots up and positions himself right in between my breasts.
I know what he wants, I shakily press my boobs together causing them to wrap around his cock.
'I want this man' pops into my mind. He slowly thrusts into my chest. His cock moves back and away from my face. He begins to pick up speed, grunts begin to escape from his lips. This sensation is amazing. His soft skin rubbing my breasts. He firmly grips onto my right breast and begins kneading it as his thrusts become sloppy. I know he's about to hit his climax. I feel the member twitch on my chest and I become blinded by a thick, sticky and white substance. He breath becomes fast and hitched.
His juice drips onto my lip. I licks it off, it's salty and bitter but yet sweet.
"I love you, Mark,"
No reply.
Right then and there I knew that that wasn't Mark. It was someone else who I just had sexual contact with.