One more time.

ADDIES POV

Mike and I strut across the street over to what I assume is his house. His friends give him a nod and walk around the houses corner to the backyard gate and I follow Mike in through his front door. We walk into this dark little house and I can barely see Mike with the moonlight shining on him through the window. "Sorry the lights are off, powers out." He chuckles. I chuckle nervously back and wait for him to talk again. "Want something to drink?" He smirks. Something's weird. "Uh, sure." I smile, I'll be able to get out of here. Mike laughs and makes his way around the corner, out of sight and quickly I tiptoe to the door. I slowly turn the knob and exit, running back to my house. I get inside and quickly lock my door. I'll talk to Mike tomorrow. Maybe.

I turn on every light that needs to be on around my house, just so it's not all creepy. I start to feel a little better, maybe cutting is okay every once in a while? I shake my thoughts away and jog up my stairs, to my room. My curtains are wide open and I can see directly into Jai's room. Maybe I should leave them open, I need to get over him anyways. I head over to my dresser, just below my window and start rummaging through my drawers. I find my short sleeve white shirt and a pair of sweatpants, and step aside out of the window to put then on. Once I'm dressed, I throw my hair into a messy bun and head back to my dresser to take off my small ring. As I'm placing the ring down, across in Jai's window the door slams shut and Jai and May are yelling at each other.

"I'm not saying that you lied I just don't know If I believe you!" Jai shouts. "You don't trust me?" May shouts back, in tears.

"I do! It's just I have to believe Addie too." Jai says, sitting on his bed. I continue to watch as they both get quieter. "Jai," May starts quietly, "I think you still love Addie." She whispers, loud enough that I can hear. Jai looks up at her, and tries to get closer to her. But she turns and runs out of the door.

Jai looks down at his feet and turns to face the window. I quickly scamper off to the side but still listen, as I hide next to the window.

"I'm still in love with Addie. But she hates me." Jai sighs. My eyes rim with tears. Quickly, I sprint past the window and out my bedroom door, downstairs. As I'm running, I hear my name called. Oh no, Jai knows I was there.

Once I make it downstairs, I run into my bathroom. As I'm crying, I pull out the bloodstained rag and my sharp knife. One more time.