The Only Way.

The taxi pulled onto my street and I hopped out, after handing him 20 dollars I had in my pocket. "I only need $5.30 sweetheart?" He questioned. "I won't need it." I cried. I began walking towards my house and the cab slowly pulled away. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. 'I can't do this anymore.' I thought to myself as I made my way up to my upstairs bathroom. Everything was a blur.

'What a joke. Jai doesn't love you.' So many thoughts kept replaying in my mind.

JAMES POV

After watching Addie run out of the store, Jai and I quickly decided to go after her. I heard Jai telling May off before he met me at my motorcycle. He sat on the back and we began racing off towards May's house. The entire ride, Hai was crying. I've never seen him cry, especially in front of his friends. "I still love her James. She's my everything, and I've left her... She's all alone. I need her." He sniffled as we were stopped at a red light.

ADDIES POV

The tears fell onto my bleeding wrist as I sat shakily on the toilet lid. "He doesn't love me. He never did." I whispered to myself. I stood up, searching through my bathroom cabinet, searching for the answer. I swallowed hard when I found them. The answer. I don't know what type of pills they are or why I have them but I know they're my answer. Slowly, I reach for the bottle, bringing it down to me. I unscrew the lid and carry the bottle with me out into my bedroom. I lay on my bed, I can barely see anything through my tears. As I sit against. my headboard, I toss as many pills as I can into my mouth. Through the blur, I see my bedroom door open and I swallow hard. Everything becomes a haze, "baby no!" I hear Jai shout before everything goes black.