The confession (part 1/2)

(A/n) I'm sorry if I write bad or something but English ain't my first language so I can get confused

Izuku Midoriya:
It was a day like any other. The sky was blue, the birds were singing, your friends were laughing and..... Izuku was blushing like crazy.

~Flashback to yesterday~

Izuku's pov

"Come on Deku-kun you can do it!" Uraraka cheered me on. We had a little round of Truth or Dare with the rest of the class and I had to tell the person to my right my crush (for me it was Uraraka-san) since that moment she kept insisting I confess to (y/n).

"I will Uraraka-san I promise. Just not today."

"Tomorrow then!" I sighted defeated. I did want to tell (y/n) how I felt I really did, I wanted her to be mine more than anything. But rejection was something that I couldn't afford. Still, I had to tell her before it was too late.

"I'LL DO IT!"

~End of flashback~

Second person pov 

The nervous little cinnamon roll came up to you a tint of crimson on his cheeks. 

"H-h-hey (y/n) c-could I talk to you in private please," he said. You of course accepted and were a bit nervous to be alone with your crush. 

"So what's up?"

"(Y/n) you're the most amazing, open, kind person I've ever met and since the moment I saw you I wanted to know you better. O-over time those feelings grew and now I'm here asking.... Would y-you like to be my g-g-girlfriend?" You were in the seventh heaven when he said that last sentence.

"Of course my sweet cinnamon roll!"

Katsuki Bakugo:
It was a rainy day and you were sparring against Katsuki. You were so tired and he was to. All the session he made huge explosions so it would be hard for you to control them, of course this also ment he had to do an extra effort.

In the end he won, as always, and you two left the gym in silence. You had recently developed feelings for your childhood companion, but you worried he wouldn't like you back, this made being with him like this a bit awkward and mostly nerve-wracking.

"Ok, idiot, what's on your mind?" He asked with his normal pissed-off voice that you now loved to hear. 

"I'm thinking about asking this guy out, but I don't know if he'll like me. He's the most amazing, smart and protective boy I've met in my life and I really love his company," when you looked at him he had pain and anger written over his eyes. 

"WHO IS HE!? TELL ME SO I CAN KILL HIM!"

"Calm down Bakugo. Why are you even upset?! You're not the one risking rejection," you asked shocked after seeing him get so mad at you liking someone.

"WHY AM I UPSET, (Y/N)!? IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION!? I'M FURIOUS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO BE MINE DUMBASS! I'VE LIKED YOU SINCE FOREVER AND NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TO WATCH YOU BE WITH SOMEONE... That isn't me."You couldn't help but smile at his words. He liked you and wanted you to be his.

"You know you shouldn't worry. Because you're the only guy I love."

Shoto Todoroki:
You were hanging out in your dorm room with Shoto as usual. For him it was not as usual thought. He has had a crush on you since a young age and so have you but neither of you has confessed or anything.

Until today.

So, you were just relaxing when all of a sudden Shoto asks you, "Hey (y/n) do you have a crush on someone?" You immediately look at him with a blushing face.

"W-why?"

"Just answer the question."

"I do. I really lik-love someone. But now answer my question... Why?"He looks at you with pained eyes but answers.

"Well to not beat around the bush... I-I have crush on you. I've never told you 'cause I didn't want to lose my best friend. But my feelings have grown too strong for me to hold. Although seeing your love is already taken please don't let this ruin our friendship, I couldn't stand living without you." In awe you just give him a peck on the cheek and a tight hug.

"How could you know you're not the one I love?" You whisper to his ear. You just stay cuddling and eventually fall asleep with a smile plastered on your faces.

Eijiro Kirishima:
You had become a close friend to Eijiro. Since the first day he met you he felt attracted to you and you felt the same. Getting to know eachother only made those feelings stronger.

"Hey can I ask you something?" You both asked at the same time, you laugh at the coincidence.

"You go first", he tells you.

"Ok so...ummm Kiri your really the sweetest person I've ever met and I would like you t-to be more than just my friend and be my boyfr-" you couldn't finish your sentence because Eijiro lifted you in the air and spined you around.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend (y/n)!"