You meet again (part 1/2)

Izuku Midoriya:
First day at U.A. in class 1-A. You couldn't wait to meet your new classmates and make some friends.

When you enter the classroom the homeroom teacher introduces you.

"This is (l/n) (y/n) your new classmate and future hero. Try not to make her regret coming to U.A." Your gaze immediately turns to a certain green haired guy. "Hey Midoriya-san!"you say happily. Everyone starts to look back and forth at both of you. You both sit next to eachother (thanks to Mr.Aizawa) and blush different tones of red and pink.

Katsuki Bakugo:
Since your mothers knew eachother you often hung out. You went to the same schools throughout all your life, though you didn't spend that much time with eachother.

You didn't like Katsuki's 'friends' or the way they treated poor Izuku. Despite that you were still friends even when you got into UA.

Shoto Todoroki:
In this case you have also known Shoto since childhood, but you have stayed friends trought your entire life.

When his mom was sent to the hospital you let him stay at your house when he was sad. You both entered UA by recommendation.

Eijiro Kirishima:
The day of the entrance exam came. Before you started you saw a certain red haired boy. "Hey Kirishima-san nice to see you again!",you said cheerfully but with a tone of worry. "Oh hey there (y/n)-san!" You both kept on talking and reassuring eachother until the exam started. "Well good luck!"