First Date (part 1/8)

A/n: Ok so I decided to do a chapter for each of the boys in order to describe the date better

Izuku Midoriya:

"What the hell am I gonna wear?!" This is the question you've been yelling to yourself for about 30 minutes.

Tonight was your first date with Izuku and you were so nervous about messing up. You checked your wardrobe for the hundredth time, until your younger sister came in and interrupted you. 

"Hey, (y/n), You still haven't decided on what to wear right?" She asked you with her hands behind her back.

"No and I'm starting to freak out. Izuku will be here in 10 minutes and I don't know what to wear!" You said with desperation.

"I think I can help you out," she said.

She pulled a beautiful (f/c) dress from behind her back and gave it to you. "I found this in mom's closet and looking at the photo album, it was the dress she had when she first went out with dad." 

You were mesmerized by the beautiful piece of clothing, you had no idea your mom could own something so elegant, yet simple.

"It's perfect."

~timeskip~

"I'm so freaking nervous (s/n). What if I do something wrong! What if he doesn't like me after this! What if-"

*ding dong*

"To late sis, he's already here,"your older sister told you from behind the window.

"I'LL GET IT," your younger brother yelled as he zoomed towards the door.

Izuku's pov

I stood there nervously waiting for someone to open the door. I could feel  my face burning and my whole body tremble. What of I mess up and she doesn't want to be with me again... Just as those thoughts started to invade my mind a young boy opened the door.

"Hello! Nice to meet you, my name is-"

"You're the guy taking my sis on a date right? She won't stop daydreaming about you" W-wait what now?!

"(B/N)!" I heard (y/n) yell at the boy I assume is her brother.

She was wearing the most beautiful dress I've seen her wear. She looked like a goddess in it! 

"Sorry for that Izu-kun my brother can be a pain sometimes" she said with a smile.

"It's nothing. He seems nice!" 

"He's a wolf in sheeps clothing, trust me. Anyways, shall we go?"

"Y-yeah let's go"

2nd person pov

You both got to a nice restaurant, nothing too fancy, but still very warm and welcoming. You went to a table, sat down and looked at the menu. After a while a waitress came up to take your order.

"I think I'll have some spaghetti and pink lemonade. What about you (y/n)?" Your green headed boyfriend said.

"I'll have (fav/food) and (fav/drink) please," you told the waitress. About 15 minutes passed before your food arrived, but for you it felt like 15 seconds. You were talking and having so much fun with Izuku, that you didn't feel the time pass.