First Date (final part)

Dabi:

So no one found out about your relationship, you had to have your first date at night and somewhere hidden. You both went to the deep of a forest to spend the night together under the stars. Dabi had found a while ago a cave where you could both stay.

You both packed the essentials such as sleeping bags, food, water, etc. When you arrived at the spot you laid your things down and laid back to stargaze. Suddenly a very cold wind came up and made you lose heat.Your quirk started to make frost appear on your hands and neck. The burned villain noticed this and came up with a solution, one that would tease you a lot.

He started kissing your neck and shoulders with his warm lips making you blush madly. The heat from your face was enough to melt the frost on your body.

"D-Dabi what are you doing?" You asked him.

"I'm helping my ice queen heat up. And it's working~," he answered.

"You'll pay for this one mister"

"What if I held you like this instead and you let me live?" He said pulling you into a warm and loving hug.

"Fine but don't tease me like that again"

"Oh, I assure you dear (y/n), next time it won't be just for teasing," he whispered into your ear. 

After that you both started a small fire inside the cave and fell asleep in eachother's arms. You were only a little worried someone saw you both while you were there, but Dabi reassured you that everything would be fine. You had never slept so well in a long time.

Morning came around and you both had to go your separate ways. When you arrived home you recieved a call from your coworker.

"(H/n), you won't believe which villain is causing trouble again near the agency"

"Who is it this time Kamui, I'm busy."

"Dabi."

Your face brightened up in a slip second.

"I'll be right there."

Even if you just came back from your date you couldn't wait to see him again.