Chapter 1: party at shays

Lucys POV:

It was a Friday after noon and I have just gotten off from work. While I was walking to my car from the WB studio I hear someone call my name. It was shay. "Hey Lucy I'm having Ashley, Troian, Sasha, Keegan, Tyler and Ian over tonight for a little get together, would you like to come?" "Yes sure! Sounds like fun." I said to shay. She hugged me goodbye and told me to come over at 7. I was really nervous to go because Ian was going to be there. Ian and I are best friends but lately every second I am with him I have so many feelings for him.

30 minutes later I got home and I made my self something to eat and sat on the couch. A little bit later I started getting ready to go to shays house. I got changed into a white sweater, jeans, and combat boots. I curled my hair and put some make up on and walked out the door.

When I arrived to shay's house Tyler, Keegan, and troian were the only ones there. Ashley and Ian weren't there yet. About 5 minutes later Ashley walked in we all greeted her with hugs and hellos while she was looking around. "Where's Ian?" She said. "He's not here yet he will be soon though" I stated. She nodded her head and walked over and sat down on the couch. I was nervously waiting for Ian to arrive. About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door, it was Ian. Once he walked inside he came over to me first and gave me a big hug. It felt so good to hug him. I felt safe when I was In his arms. He exchanged hellos and hugs to the rest of them and then sat down on the couch next to me. "How you doing Luce goose?" he said smiling. "Good how about you?" I said with a big but nervous smile on my face. "Great. Thanks for asking."