Chapter 9: hosptial

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to update, I have been very very busy! Well I hope you enjoy this chapter and the next chapter will be up very soon!! Make sure to leave feedback and comment! :)

Ians POV:

Once I saw lucy on the floor I immediately freaked out. I didnt know what to do. Tears started streaming down my face. "LUCY!!! LUCY OH MY GOD PLEASE ANSWER" I yelled while calling 911. I just held her in my arms crying until the ambulance came and took her to the hospital. I jumped in the back of the ambulance with her and kisses her head. "It's all going to be okay baby."

It's been 5 hours and she still hasn't woken up. I've been sitting by her bedside since we got here praying that she will wake up.

A couple of hours later, I saw lucy move. All of a sudden she opened her eyes and woke up. "Lucy you're awake!!" I said excitedly. "Yeah I don't feel good though" she said frowning. "Are you hungry?" I asked standing up. "Yes." "Okay I will go ask the nurse if you can eat."

Lucys POV:

15 minutes later ian comes back with a tray of food for me. He brought me soup, salad, bread, and crackers. "I didn't know what you wanted to drink so I got you water, Apple juice, Gatorade, and iced tea." Ian said while siting down at the edge of the bed. "Thank you so much ian" I said before kissing him.

I'm so lucky to have ian by my side. He is the best boyfriend ever and I couldn't picture my life without him. A couple minutes later one of the nurses come into the room. "Hey lucy how are you feeling?" "Better now that I ate" I smiled. "When can I go home" I asked impatiently. "You can go home by the end of today, I just need you both to sign papers and take your blood one more time and you're good to go!" "Okay great thank you" we both said.

IANS POV:

After the nurse left the room i packed up all mine and lucys stuff. I looked up at her and she was patting the bed for me to come lay down. I climbed into the bed and put my arms around her small body. She buries her head into the crook of my neck and relaxed. "Thank you for taking care of me Ian." She said kissing me on the cheek. "Anything for you babe" I said smiling back at her. We both smiled and fell asleep on each other's arms on a small hospital bed.

Sorry guys it's kinda short and not my best, but I promise tomorrow I will update again and it will be better and longer. Thanks for reading and please leave feedback!!! :)