Chapter 4: telling everyone

Lucy's POV:

I woke up in my bed laying in Ian's arms. I couldn't have been happier. When I was Ian's arms I felt safe and no guys ever made me feel like that. I turned over to him so we are now facing each other and look him straight in the eyes. We both smile. "Good morning beautiful." He said to me. "Good morning handsome." I said back. We both smiled. Then, he kissed me. Slowly at first but then more passionate and fast. When we both pulled away air we looked at each other and smiled again. He took my hand and said "let's go eat breakfast." We walk over into the kitchen and look into the refrigerator. I take out milk, eggs, bacon, and pancake mix and start to make it. Ian comes over and says " sit down, babe I will do it" I smile at him and go walk away and sit down at the kitchen table. When the food was done Ian brought it over to the table and sat down next to me. While eating, we talked about how we were gonna tell people at work, family, and friends about us. Of course Tyler, Keegan, Shay and Ashley know already, but no one else. " I think we should tell everyone at work when we go to work tomorrow." Ian said. I agreed with him. We continued eating our breakfast and decided to go out for the day.

Ian's POV:

We just finished eating breakfast and I told Lucy that I wanted to take her out for the day. To the movies and out to dinner. I didn't tell her where though, I wanted to surprise her. I kissed her quickly and she went into the bathroom to get ready. She took a quick shower, got dressed, and did her hair and make up. Once she was done she walked out of the bathroom and into the living room and came over to the couch where I was sitting and kissed me. We ended up having a 10 minute make out session. We pulled away and decided that we should go now. " Do you mind if we stop by my apartment so I can change my clothes?" I said . "No not at all! Let's go babe." She said back to me. She had a big smile on her face. She went and pecked me on the lips quickly. We walked out hand in hand to the car.

Lucy's POV:

We drove to Ian's apartment and we went inside. I sat on his couch waiting for him to get changed. He took a lot quicker than I did. By this time it was 3 in the afternoon and we were headed to the movies. We were going to see the movie 'The Notebook'. We held hands the whole movie and it was great. We even kissed sometimes throughout the movie. Once we returned to the car we started driving away. "Ian where are we going now?" I said. "Its a surprise" he said laughing. I really wanted to know where we were going. About 15 minutes later we pulled into a resteraunt parking lot. I smiled and looked at Ian. Before we got out of the car I pecked him on the lips and said "I love you." He said It back, smiled and we went inside. We sat down and ordered our meals. Our night consisted of eating, talking, and laughing. For dessert we ordered key lime pie. When we got in the car we couldn't help but kiss each other. He cupped my face in his hands and started kissing me passionately. We were kissing for about 10 minutes when we realized we were making out in a resteraunt parking lot. We said "oh we'll." and kept on going. It got very heated quickly. I pulled off Ian's shirt, and he pulled off mine leaving me in just my bra. We kept on kissing while moving into the backseat. We undressed each other all the way leaving Ian in his boxers and me in just my bra and lace underwear. We continued kissing until we heard a knock on the car window. We both jumped up and got scared and embarrassed. It was troian. "God lucian!!!! get a damn room!!" We can hear her screaming from the outside of the car. Our faces turn beat red in embarrassment as we quickly get dressed and head back into the front seats. We drove away laughing. Soon enough we got to Ian's apartment. We decided we were going to sleep since we had a long day. We got inside and got changed into our pajamas, and went to bed. I turned to Ian and smiled "I love you Ian." I love you too Lucy! So much." We then smiled and drifted off into a deep sleep in each others arms.