Chapter 7: back to work

Lucy's POV:

So today's the day Ian and I finally go back to work. We had a week break from filming and we are excited to go back today. We woke up at 7:00 am and started getting ready. Ian I took a shower together. Yes I said together ;) and then we got dressed and got into the car and went to work. "Do you want to stop and get coffee?" Ian said looking up at me while driving. "Sure!" I said happily. We went to the closest Starbucks, ordered what we wanted, and left. Once we got to work, the two of us walked in holding hands. We saw Ashley, Troian, Shay, and Sasha running over to us. They all hugged Ian and I. "Aww you guys are so cute" Ashley said with a big smile on her face. "Thank you" we both responded at the same time while looking at each other smiling. "Let's go tell Marlene and the other producers now" I said to Ian. "Okay babe lets go" he said grabbing my hand. He stopped me before we walked into Marlene's office. "I love you" he said. I smile. "I love you too ian" I said. We knocked on the door. "Come in" Marlene said from behind the door. We opened the door and walked in. Marlene told us to sit down. "Hey Marlene we wanted to tell you something important" Ian said nervously but happy. "What is it Ian?" Marlene said while smiling. "Lucy and I are dating." He grabbed my hand and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Marlene smiled and said "it's about time everyone thinks you too make a great couple on and off of television! We'll congratulations guys! You must really love each other. "We do!" We both said at the same time smiling at each other. Then we heard from the loudspeaker "Lucy and Ian to makeup please". "Bye Marlene!" We both shouted as we walked out of her office.

I was getting my make up done as I feel arms wrap around me. I look around me to see Ian standing behind me wrapping his arms around me and kissing the top of my head. I smile. I love him so much. "Ian! I'm trying
To do Lucy's make up stop distracting her!" The girl that was doing my make up yelled. We all laughed. A couple of hours after filming scenes with the girls, we got a break. I took of my aria clothes and walked into my dressing room to see Ian sitting on my couch stating at me. I laugh and walk up to him. "Hey babe" I said. "Hey beautiful" He said back. I sat down next to him and he pecked me on the lips. Then I snuggled into his side and we took a nap wrapped in each others arms.

We woke up 2 hours later to the sound of the loud speaker saying "all cast and crew please report to stage 1 for filming of the last scene." We got up and walked over to where everyone else was. After filming the last scene for the day we all walked out of the building and drove home. Ian and I went to
His house and crashed down on the couch. He threw me one of his pairs of sweatpants, a large t shirt and a sweatshirt to put on. I took them and smiled as I walked into the bathroom
to go get changed. I really have the best boy friend ever. When I was done I climbed into the bed. We cuddled up against each other, his arm around me. "Goodnight Lucy I love you" he said. "Goodnight Ian I love you too" I giggled.