Author's comment

Hello everyone,

this time in english.

( For those who do not know : I'm actually german and normally write in german.)

This time I wanted to try something new. Therefore this is my first fan fiction and my first book in english. I hope there are not too many mistakes and I welcome any native english speakers to comment on mistakes I may have done. ( I want to improve after all.)

So to the topic:  Avatar: Rebellion of ruins.

It is a fan fiction of Avatar: the last Aribender though it takes place several years prior to the adventures of Aang and CO. Therefore you won't find Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph or Zuko but there are some characters in my story that are based on them so please read it even if you have searched for something with your favourite avatar-character.

The focus of this story is on a small group of rebels hiding in the ruins from the fire nation which invaded the earth kingdom several years earlier. They fight for their survival but also among themselves because Lee, one of the first members of the group, is mistrusted by many. He is especially hated by the earthbender Lao, who plots one scheme after the other to harm him in any way possible.

To know more you have to start reading ; )

Have fun!