The Blood of Olympus!!!!!!!

Hi guys! So. The Blood of Olympus is coming out tomorrow! Everyone excited? Oh, of course you are!

Anyway... A quick question before I go completely into fan girl mode...

Dear Annabeth,

If Luke was still alive, on the good side, and told you how he really felt about you and said he wanted to go out with you what would you do?

-shy_reader_

Annabeth: Well um...

Percy: Don't tell me you're actually gonna fall for that back stabbing traitor! Who, might I add, stole Zeus's lightning bolt, helped raise Kronos from the dead, wanted to see us dead...

Annabeth: You dead. He wanted to see you dead.

Percy: Gee thanks...

Annabeth: But in the end he did sacrifice himself  to save the world.

Percy: Well he could have just not began the end of the world in the first place.

Annabeth:Well he... he ah....

Luke: Annabeth, would you go out with me?

Annabeth: Yes!

Luke: Yes!              Percy:Yes?

Annabeth: Yes.

Percy: But your my girlfriend....

Annabeth: Actually I don't belong to anyone. You were my boyfriend. But Luke's back now so.

Luke: Actually I'm still dead.

Annabeth: Oh.... Percy did I ever mention to you how much I love you?

Percy: Oh can the story!

Annabeth: Excuse me?

Percy: You know? The book, "Guess how much I love you"

Annabeth: Sorry I read age appropriate books.

Percy: Well I volunteered at the public library to read to the kids.

Annabeth: How? Your dyslexic! and have ADHD. You can't sit still.

Percy: Well Chiron lent me the book in full blown Ancient Greek, and as for the ADHD, I was acting it out too....

Annabeth: That's Chiron, always has everything...

Percy: I know! Like my sword and.... Wait a minute!

One minute later

Percy: Ok. You sill decided to go out with Death Breath!

Nico: Leave me out of this!

Percy: Your really going to answer to Death Breath?

Nico: It's a force-of-habbit.

Percy: Anyway...

Luke: Annabeth I'm flatered and all but I think of you as  a little sister. I thought of, if anyone, Thalia as a little more.... but she's gone with Artemis now and I'm...dead.

Annabeth: Oh.

Percy: Oh you did not just upset her!

__________________________________________________________________________

To be continued....

Dear Mom,

I'm @   (@I\/I|> JU|>|TER

Love Octavian

WHere is Octavian at?

It's pretty obvious I haven't exactly done full on code. Anyway.

~ No one has made them do some sort of challenge!!!!!

~No one has asked the kids at Camp Jupiter(hint hint) anything! Why don't you ask Dakota why he like Kool Aid so much? Or how Reyna feels about Jiper (Jason and Piper)? Or Octavian and why he acts like himself and not like some one cool...Like Leo!

Leo: Thank you very much.

Octavian: Pshh. As if . *whispers into phone* Yeah I'll take two Leo costumes size S. Thank you.

~What should I be for Halloween? What are you going to be for Halloween? Wha should the demigods be for Halloween? Don't forget to comment on that! Best ideas win a chapter of their own! Anything you want.

Will you win?